The Official They Ain't Even Know It Thread

As the saying goes champ, heroes get remembered........LEGENDS never die.  With that being said, as far as wrestling goes Mick Foley is and will always be a legend, this match with the Undertaker is one of the reasons why. 

As the saying goes champ, heroes get remembered........LEGENDS never die.  With that being said, as far as wrestling goes Mick Foley is and will always be a legend, this match with the Undertaker is one of the reasons why. 
real talk, 

I can't understand Mick Foley's logic with this...
Dudes ain't getting paid enough for that kind of damage to their body; all for the fans?

Maaan bump that...I'd never put my body on the line for anything unless we're talking Champions League football salary...
Sometimes it's not about the money, it's about the love.

My health is my greatest wealth.

I wouldn't dare compromise that for being a "legend" as a "professional wrestler" :lol: (I used to actually watch wrestling religiously when I was younger).

Today people speak of Pele. Ali. Fraiser.
50 years from now people will remember Jordan, Messi, Ronaldo (both of them), Floyd, Tiger etc

50 years from now....people talking about Mick Foley? I doubt it.

I guess dude is okay being seen as a legend by a handful of people. Not worth the years off the end of your life chopped from years of taking a beating.

Last edited:
feature-Mafia-ii-2.jpg

Cmt has back to the future on .. I'm in mountain time..
Edit.. nvm just some movie that dressed the same

Last edited:
trading-places-saul.jpg

m170489583.jpg

Beat y'all don't know unless you an 80's baby and saw this snl episode or movie

^^ Jeff Goldblum as brundlefly headass :lol:

And Eddie is one of the SNL goats. One season and he brought us some classics, velvet jones will have me in stitches

Back
Top Bottom