The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

True, the handshake did look normal. Was just my thoughts watching the match live, but now that I've read more and also didn't think about how far away Stan is that it's possible he didn't

Kyrgios,what an assclown 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
But enough about him... 

I'm gonna look at Ana pics instead... and what is Aga wearing?!  Lol.

Ana+Ivanovic+Rogers+Cup+Toronto+Day+3+c3CCN11Laecx.jpg

Ana+Ivanovic+Rogers+Cup+Toronto+Day+3+n4zLaoNho6ix.jpg

Ana+Ivanovic+Rogers+Cup+Toronto+Day+3+5UVexUmLd_jx.jpg

Ana+Ivanovic+Rogers+Cup+Toronto+Day+3+r6QlG-5qN5bx.jpg

Agnieszka+Radwanska+Rogers+Cup+Toronto+Day+BwtMS50WVP3x.jpg

Agnieszka+Radwanska+Rogers+Cup+Toronto+Day+D2xzqZqwxyTx.jpg

Damn. Just read about Nick k going all Kevin Garnett on Stanimal. Crazy. Although if there is merit to what Stan says about Nick treating the ball kids bad Eff that guy.

Bye bye, Krygios. Isner wins 7-5, 6-3. I was pretty impressed by Isner's very solid return game in the match. He's been playing some good tennis lately. He hasn't been looking 100% lately, so I'm not sure how long he can keep this up.

Nick was booed during his arrival, the warm-up and his exit. He actually behaved most of the match (even complimenting Isner on a few shots) until he got into a verbal spat with a fan two points before losing.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
This is the downside of being a scumbag. People don't like scumbags and you get booed. I knew scumbag Nickolas would take an L when the fans caught wind of what he said [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If he wants to be the villain then he needs to embrace it fully. If someone is a douche then they shouldn't hide it. Messed up how he brought that girl into this mess though. Never heard of her but she looks cute from the pics i've seen. stan must be enjoying those 19 year old yambs a lot.

If he wants to be the villain then he needs to embrace it fully. If someone is a douche then they shouldn't hide it. Messed up how he brought that girl into this mess though. Never heard of her but she looks cute from the pics i've seen. stan must be enjoying those 19 year old yambs a lot.

Tennis players aren't built like that. Most want and yearn for the crowds to accept them. I really hope Nickolas will embrace the villian role. He's already must see TV because he's brash and he's good.

To be fair, he applauded a few of Stan's shots yesterday too.  

When he got booed coming into the stadium, the umpire said to him "It's ok, I get booed all the time as well."  
laugh.gif

But seeing him going at it with a few fans towards the end... when will the kid learn?

Interestingly enough, one of the ATP punishments thrown around was to have all his matches (the early ones anyway) played on a side/non-show court.  He likes the attention and that's exactly what they're taking away from him.  The problem is, if he does advance, they'll eventually need to put him on a show-court when he does start playing bigger names. 

Scumbag Nickolas ain't going to change. [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]. The ATP should really leverage this guy's scumbagness and continue to give him a platform. Every tennis generation had its scumbag/d-bag and Nikolas is really doing a great job in the heel role.

To be honest, the ATP won't do anything. I still remember how they let Lleyton Hewitt basically pull the race card on James Blake and nothing happened to him. Which is the number one reason why I can't stand Lleyton and I think James let him off the hook.

Somewhere in tennis heaven Monfeces is smiling down at Scumbag Kyrgios [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wait a minute. Vika lost... to Errani?!
sick.gif

She finally gets a good draw (good as in on the opposite side of Serena) and she goes and loses to Sara "70 MPH first serve" Errani.
mean.gif
Really thought Vika was back to 100%, but I'm not so sure now. I'm still hoping this part of the year will be what gets her back into the Top 10.

Looks like Nadal has a pretty tough day ahead of him... First Nishikori in singles, then the Bryans in doubles. Yikes.

Last edited:
Somewhere in tennis heaven Monfeces is smiling down at Scumbag Kyrgios [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Gael may be a fool, but he's not a douche-scum like Nick.  He likes to goof around and have a bit of fun, but isn't offensive about it.  The other players on tour usually say Gael is one of the funnier guys around and actually get along with him.  Says a lot, I guess. 

Wait a minute. Vika lost... to Errani?!
sick.gif

She finally gets a good draw (good as in on the opposite side of Serena) and she goes and loses to Sara "70 MPH first serve" Errani.
mean.gif
Really thought Vika was back to 100%, but I'm not so sure now. I'm still hoping this part of the year will be what gets her back into the Top 10.
I was scoreboard-watching and was like WTF... How did she not power her off the court?!

Unnamed tennis player from France is a clown but his antics only hurt his chances at winning. Scumbag Nickolas might get run out of the sport if he doesn't chill a little bit.

Nice comeback from Djokovic. Gotta give Gulbis some credit... He made some unbelievable shots. Those backhand to backhand rallies were amazing. Nole's overhead shots were awful, though.
mean.gif
That second set would've been a little easier for him if he were able to take advantage of them.

I only caught parts of it, but Kei was pretty aggressive and hitting his spots... impressive.

Back
Top Bottom