THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

the green foam one looks like it will be iridescent like the eggplants....look at the very edge of the pic and u can see where the light is making it a lighter metallic green. the back looks damn near black.

i hope they come out good, and hopefully with the green soles they were supposed to have
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm going in *#@!^ I'm going in. Lol. And please nike, no HOH
Cosign on the second part; I'll be especially pissed if the light blue/black colorway is a HoH release.

All of these look decent, but the aforementioned colorway definitely looks the best IMO.
pimp.gif

2011 will be a very interesting year for foamposites i see! Can't wait for better pic's and release dates. We all have seen some of our foamposite dreams crushed or cancelled in the last few years.

tried on the foam boots and they felt very comfortable and now im looking into buying foamposite pennys but wat do u guys suggest? was looking for something in black or dark colors...

Originally Posted by bhergh

Originally Posted by CEE 82

^buy whatever catches your attention

which do u guys find the most comfortable? thinking about the air force foam
I personally haven't tried on the air force foam, but i can tell just by holding them in my hand they are mighty heavy. Foamposites overall, once broken in they are one of the most comfortable shoe I wore IMO.

personally i find the AF Foams very comfortable despite how heavy they are. Doesn't really bother me cause they aren't for playing ball.

new pickup....took me forever to find my size and had to give up 3 pairs of shoes for these but i'm very
happy.gif

5267071918_4426f2a427_b.jpg

5267079068_b4e6435bc7_b.jpg

5267074306_2c97f3598b_b.jpg

5266469917_f37a08dda1_b.jpg

Originally Posted by CEE 82

^buy whatever catches your attention

if you just got into the foam game or looking to get into it, a pair of foam one is where you should start.  Since the foam 1 did start it all.

^^Damn Them Things Iz Nasty...Oop...Nvm...I Reread Wuh Yu Said...Buh Yeah...They Too Nice   

damn jus... i think i need to put you on payroll as my sneaker agent... you always finding some heat nice pick up

Originally Posted by NycPosite

damn jus... i think i need to put you on payroll as my sneaker agent... you always finding some heat nice pick up
laugh.gif
...that sounds good to me fam. goodlooks
Originally Posted by Freshness

Mayhemgatz, did you win those on ebay a couple days ago?
yea

Back
Top Bottom