THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

J...did they come with the soles falling off? Dope nonetheless
smokin.gif
had a chance a while back to get those, but toe was maaad scuffed. Kept looking at the pics like
frown.gif

took the '04s out for a looooooooong #$# day.

351u05d.jpg

good stuff Team Posite! Posite season for me
devil.gif

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Quick question my spot has the 2010 pearl foamposite pro's for 130 I just wanted to find out if you guys think that is a good price our if I should I wait to get them

I personally think $130 for 2010 pearls is good deal

Originally Posted by CEE 82

Quick question my spot has the 2010 pearl foamposite pro's for 130 I just wanted to find out if you guys think that is a good price our if I should I wait to get them

I personally think $130 for 2010 pearls is good deal

u mean Shiekhs in Cali?
laugh.gif

That's a very good price. Is that in nyc? I'd cop for that price

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Lu....i think i saw the navy pair and the all blacks at the one on main st when i went in there a few days ago

Eddo - i wish bro
frown.gif
devil.gif

PS's

should of looked like....

5227852553_c1ff4a171a_o.jpg

with glow soles....
5228582144_b724a44f9d_o.jpg

devil.gif

5228178745_27f5de6483_b.jpg

Now this is something I wouldn't mind seeing.... How bout glow in the dark clear coating paint? Hhmmmm

Doin90- yea shiekhs lol

Mrdozo- sorry its in cali, but if you have a shiekhs in nyc they should have them for that price, I went to two shiekhs they had them for 130 and a worker told me they had plenty in the back.

djshabby - i hear you, i just went for that scheme cause it was easiest but there's lots of possibilities.
NWT - there couldn't be any clear coat that would glow because the glow powder turns anything clear into a cloudy white/grey color.
Shaun - yea they were separating in some areas so i just took it off completely, cleaned 'em...and now they are almost done.

i ain't gonna lie....i almost...almost...wanted to throw that blue sole on another FP1....but the sizes didn't match up
ohwell.gif

as for the price of the pearls....$130 isn't bad at all. i know if they hit $100 ever in NYC or DMV...expect them to be gone if they aren't already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol this dude... but can't lie the new video makes the electric green foams look good
as long as it looks close to the color my other "electric green" kicks look like, i'll be happy...but i won't know until i see 'em in person.

i'm thinking that the first few pics were just terrible camera work, the neon/vibrant colors nike uses are difficult to capture in a photo if u don't know what ur doing and even then....still kind of hard to get it correct
tired.gif

Grizz, u right....dude is a damn clown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

sucker
30t6p3b.gif

Lolol. But I will say he's. Telling the truth about sneakerpimps, I was there, it wasn't a sneaker event. It was more a lame hip hop concert and kicks were almost like an after thought. The majority of people there weren't even sneaker heads. It was guys wearing business suits chilling at the bars. Back to the foams tho, the greens don't look too bad in the video. I may cop from the outlets.

no offense to sneakgeek, but if i am over 40 and i dress like he does, i would be very disappointed with myself.

I was browsing Sneaker News and saw that someone ruined a perfectly good pair of Silver Pro's.

A lot of the comments are saying that they're the Pewter's or Pearl's, but the Pewter's aren't Pro's and you can easily tell they're the Silver Pro's by looking at the heel, tongue, and the leather eyestay.

EDIT: And the solid black outsole.

nike-air-foamposite-poseidons-turquoise-surreal-styles-570x384.jpg

poseidon-nike-air-foamposite-custom-570x399.jpg

custom-nike-foamposite-pro-turqouise-blue-570x388.jpg

poseidon-nike-air-foamposite-custom-1-570x379.jpg

poseidon-nike-air-foamposite-custom-surreal-styles-1-570x379.jpg

Source: http://sneakernews.com/20...ustom-by-surreal-styles/

nah will it was made from an all black pro,, remember the silver pro has leather on the heel tab and where the laces go.. it also said it on sneakernews.. nice foams everyone.. sdubl be killing the foams in cali, i see you

What up fellas got bored the other day and took some pics of what i have collected in foamposites so far

Back
Top Bottom