THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

thanks mayhem..yo mayhem i heard you got in a little altercation thurs. night from the homie Jake..you cool?

dam mayhem them flights are something serious, nice joints everyone.. yo jaw knee are those royal one's with a black sole? nice

Originally Posted by CEE 82

thanks mayhem..yo mayhem i heard you got in a little altercation thurs. night from the homie Jake..you cool?
laugh.gif
...what the hell is he telling you? it's a lie....that damn guy and his satanic shoes are posessed...
30t6p3b.gif
tongue.gif

thanks purple

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam mayhem them flights are something serious, nice joints everyone.. yo jaw knee are those royal one's with a black sole? nice
naw....they're clear soles.  but not clear anymore....more like dark brown.  
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by CEE 82

laugh.gif
...what the hell is he telling you? it's a lie....that damn guy and his satanic shoes are posessed...
30t6p3b.gif
tongue.gif

thanks purple

Agreed about his shoes, after he told me the story behind them..I made sure they were nowhere close to me
happy.gif

cough drops actually look better in person than I expected
ohwell.gif
too many other pairs on the radar at the moment though...I'll wait till they go LOOOOW. lol

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Finally got a chance to take some pics of one of my favorites shoes....

fn8jef.jpg

Shoulda swept my floor before I took the pics.  Dust FTL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Nicee

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

ay mayhem, where'd u find them OG joints???
ebay

Cee - nice pickups, i've never really appreciated the foam max but i wouldn't mind the all black pair at all
smokin.gif

Shaun - they're $120...u know where over at you know where
wink.gif

Corgi -
eek.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Yo Justin, you're welcome buddy, I know you'll put those black pro's to good use. Real ninjas do real things. I'm REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger on those coughdrops. Damn, decisions decisions. Nice pics on the last page fellas

only 2 pairs of clogposited on the bay and 1)neither are my size 2) can damn near buy '07 or HOH Royals for what theyre askin for em
mad.gif

promoshoes.com had a nice selection of clogposites, only have 2 left, one of them are a grey with red accents 

Back
Top Bottom