THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

5149934056_88ca2eef35_z.jpg

^that pic makes me regret selling my cactus foams

did they ever give a reason why they didnt go with the clear sole like they had when the first images surfaced????

I think he is doing it to try to get publicity, sites like sneakernews (who basically don't report anything new) are eating his stuff alive. I'm sure he knows he will never get that much for any of his auctions

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

did they ever give a reason why they didnt go with the clear sole like they had when the first images surfaced????

dont look at Mayhem's pictures man.  They are crack, I cant remember how many times i have seen ppl say they regret selling a pair of foam, cause Mayhem showed them in a pic. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think he is doing it to try to get publicity, sites like sneakernews (who basically don't report anything new) are eating his stuff alive. I'm sure he knows he will never get that much for any of his auctions
this
Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dont look at Mayhem's pictures man.  They are crack, I cant remember how many times i have seen ppl say they regret selling a pair of foam, cause Mayhem showed them in a pic. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
...thanks dude
smokin.gif

^Yeah, eddo1005 ain't lyin. Mayhem, your pics make me regret gettin rid of some of my foams, even my foamposite 1cent hat, I bought in '97 with my Penny's! I re-upped on some of em and coaxed myself into buyin the skyposites because they were different.  This thread and it's constant contributors brought my love back for posites........

EDDO and DEVILDOC, dont encourage Mayhem. He'll make you sell all of your possessions for some foams lololol. Nice avy Devil, your reppin my hood meng.

Im still waiting on FEDEX to drop off my flights. Theyve been in Arizona since monday due to the weather supposedly.

Originally Posted by devildoc76

^Yeah, eddo1005 ain't lyin. Mayhem, your pics make me regret gettin rid of some of my foams, even my foamposite 1cent hat, I bought in '97 with my Penny's! I re-upped on some of em and coaxed myself into buyin the skyposites because they were different.  This thread and it's constant contributors brought my love back for posites........
nothing but the truth... i take a lil break from sneakers then come in here and see some new pics by jus...... then the hunt begins again
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was waiting for my FP2's to arrive so I could post this, heres my humble 'posite collection.

0833629e69d0697414290ec214eed1106b469ba1_r.jpg

thanks to MAYHEMGATZ for helping me with some of these acquisitions

Solid collection bro, glad to help
pimp.gif

just got these ds 07's in via trade for the new CG XI's...Jordans can still serve a purpose i guess
tongue.gif

5368509867_0c7b988060_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Solid collection bro, glad to help
pimp.gif

just got these ds 07's in via trade for the new CG XI's...Jordans can still serve a purpose i guess
tongue.gif

5368509867_0c7b988060_b.jpg

i know you wear size 12, better hand that over to me
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

the blue on these 07's looks darker than the ones I've been seeing on the 11's...must be the picture

Back
Top Bottom