THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

this guy 
eyes.gif

my bad
embarassed.gif

Should have never got rid of my '97's
mad.gif
.........And I guess the Bron's are semi-posites. Nice foams up there.

^
roll.gif

I wore my coppers for the first time today and got a lot of compliments from some people I wouldn't expect to like them
laugh.gif

Joe
nerd.gif
How could you

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by eddo1005

if anyone wants my dooms, i will need a lot more than just their blood and first born. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
shiiii....i'll let my armies go for a small island off the cost of Dubai if this guy on ebay gets this for his flightposites

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i remember when those and the hoh blk/purp flights were rotting on ebay in the 350-400 range...what type of PB&J **@* is he on?

Those. Lunar Foams might look better if it was all 1 color. Those 2 colors don't blend very well. Nice picks guys.

put some life back in here
wink.gif
wink.gif
 my small collection. havent taken pics of anything recent (cough drops 1st n 2nd, 2010 pearls, flightposite ii 3blk,zinc,blue, foam af1 and a few other)
sorry for the big *** pics

bonus pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 chipotle

sick.gif

your 'posite collection is
pimp.gif

those pe or hoh flightposite 1's are beautiful. Looks like you got doubles of all/most of your foams. You dont need any more kicks, those will last you probably20years if not longer.
*chipotle is delicious

good looks fellow posite fam. i gotta take some new pics those are about 2 yrs old. since then i think i added about 15 more posites to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom