THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

finally got my tatt guys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

finally got my tatt guys
pimp.gif

I asked you what you were getting in the Tatt thread.. I'll ask again.

What'd you get? Where (tat shop and area on your body nh)? How much did it run you? Pics if possible? NH

Thinking about getting a tat but don't know if I should wait 'til I enlist and surprise my parents when I visit..

He worked a team with more d-league players than players that were actually drafted
pimp.gif
. He's my top point in the league, but anybody players stats against the Warriors aren't impressive to me. With that being said, none of us are on the team, so how exactly did Williams rip us a new one?

^What kind of tat did u get? Congrats
pimp.gif
, altho personally I wouldn't get one myself.

Watched the 4th quarter at the gym, hey at least it got me through my cardio
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

finally got my tatt guys
pimp.gif

I asked you what you were getting in the Tatt thread.. I'll ask again.

What'd you get? Where (tat shop and area on your body nh)? How much did it run you? Pics if possible? NH

Thinking about getting a tat but don't know if I should wait 'til I enlist and surprise my parents when I visit..
YUKU
smh.gif
smh.gif

but
4480826130_865f53d85a.jpg

paid 260 with tip at Moth And Daggers Tattoo shop on Bush St in SF

On another note, Wiz won today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. If they won yesterday (should have won that game
mad.gif
), they would have had 2 games plus the tie breaker
mad.gif

dope %#* tat bro.. no lie

and im pretty sure police officer tat policy is same as military.. nothing visible (necks, fingers, hands.. etc) so u can still get an arm sleeve
pimp.gif

First off, nice tat...solid work, keep after it.

And now...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

From 1-1 through 3-31, approximately 740 hours worked.
eek.gif
smh.gif
Jesus. Where do you work and how long do you plan to keep that up?
I work in public accounting.  Don't know how long, I'm going to go to law school for fall of 2011, we'll see where that leads me.

Originally Posted by dland24

Curry would have 5 assists already if we could make a shot or not get fouled.

Which brings me to an idea I've always had. If someone makes a passthat results in someone getting fouled, and that player makes both freethrows, the passer should get credit for an assist. I have alwaysthought this.

Not often you see a small pool of blood on the court. Warriors roster down to 7.
smh.gif
I've thought this for years, but with how the W's are w/ free-throw shooting, you wouldn't see much of an uptick in assists
laugh.gif

dland, I'm not in favor of giving players assists for players getting fouled and sinking 2 FTs. IMO, it's fine the way it is. Just imagine how many assists John Stockton would have if you had it your way.
sick.gif

Guys like Steve Nash and Jason Kidd have to deal with making beautiful passes only to have teammates mess it up by missing shots, too. It's not just Steph Curry. Yeah, Nash and Kidd have people that actually you can depend on to sink shots, but that's just the nature of the game and the nature of that stat. IMO, you have to live with that.

im considering getting a sleeve, but i want to be a police officer...so..
should not be a problem at all. Im surrounded by law enforcement daily and some of em have sleeves and even tats on their neck.

clean tat tho
pimp.gif
    Asian Pride
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

im considering getting a sleeve, but i want to be a police officer...so..
should not be a problem at all. Im surrounded by law enforcement daily and some of em have sleeves and even tats on their neck.

clean tat tho
pimp.gif
    Asian Pride
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, I'm thinking of doing that also.  As long as it doesn't go down to far it should be fine.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...s_curry_named_rookies_of_the_month_for_march/[/h1]
[h1]Jennings, Curry Named Rookies Of The Month For March[/h1]

Apr 01, 2010 3:08 PM EST

Jennings_Brandon_mil.jpg
The Milwaukee Bucks’ Brandon Jennings and Golden State Warriors’Stephen Curry today were named the Eastern and Western ConferenceT-Mobile Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played in March.

Jennings ranked first among Eastern Conference rookies in scoring(14.1 ppg), and second in assists (5.1 apg). On March 19, he had acareer-high/team rookie record eight three-point field goals againstthe Sacramento Kings in a career-high 45 minutes, breaking the mark setby Ray Allen.

Among Western Conference rookies, Curry ranked second in scoring(19.8 ppg), third in assists (7.3 apg), first in three point field goalpercentage (.500), second in free throw percentage (.926) and second insteals (1.79 spg). He also ranked in the top-three among WesternConference rookies in six different categories and collected threedouble-doubles, all of which were of the 30-point/10-assist variety.Curry is the first rookie to have at least three 30-point/10-assistgames in a calendar month since Oscar Robertson in Feb. 1961.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

dland, I'm not in favor of giving players assists for players getting fouled and sinking 2 FTs. IMO, it's fine the way it is. Just imagine how many assists John Stockton would have if you had it your way.
sick.gif

Guys like Steve Nash and Jason Kidd have to deal with making beautiful passes only to have teammates mess it up by missing shots, too. It's not just Steph Curry. Yeah, Nash and Kidd have people that actually you can depend on to sink shots, but that's just the nature of the game and the nature of that stat. IMO, you have to live with that.

No worries dude.  I'm not against how they do it now, Its just a random idea......just like my idea about the double foul.  If a guy is fouled on his way to the basket and shoots a continuation type layup, but is fouled AGAIN close to the rim, he should get more than 2 shots.  A foul on a drive can result in a missed shot, a basket, or a goaltend.  There is no negative consequence for grabbing the player and making sure he doesnt get off his continuation shot for an "and one."  I dont know....I guess I am being kind of nit picky, but whatever.
On a separate note, my boy just called me and said he had a luxury box for fridays game.  I think I am gonna go and put my 09/10, 4 game, undefeated record on the line. 

Back
Top Bottom