THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

idk what to watch Warriors vs Knicks
sick.gif
or Giants-A's Preseason Game??

Take Harrington off that playoff team and they aren't in the playoffs. Like I said, most Warriors fans that go to the games are idiots.

Very nice game by Morrow off the bench. He was shooting with confidence tonight. Turiaf got the crowd hype in the 1st quarter.

Eh, not impressive. From what I remember, you go to a lot of games against horrible teams
laugh.gif
The team store didn't have *%$%. They had 50% off, but I caught them marking up prices
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Eh, not impressive. From what I remember, you go to a lot of games against horrible teams
laugh.gif
The team store didn't have *%$%. They had 50% off, but I caught them marking up prices
smh.gif
jerseys included? need a Curry jersey even though we're getting a new one. or should i wait til the new one comes out and then get one ?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by dland24

5-0

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stop going to games this season.
indifferent.gif
I'm done.   But we need a couple more wins to get Nellie that record.  Plus we want the third or fourth pick so we can get Cousins!!
And Menace, pretty much the entire store was 50% off.

just came back from the game. the only reason i went is cause i got a free ticket i was wondering what items were 50% off but was too lazy to look

As use to it as I am, I still find it a bit ridiculous that when the Warriors win...99% of the highlights on ESPN are of the other team.

Back
Top Bottom