THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU
That's a really dope design.  Did you come up with it, find it online, let the tattoo artist come up with it?

I had found a tribal dragon design that i liked online and gave it to the artist as a reference, then he said he would put his own twist on it to make it really custom. And thats what he came up with, and i loved it
pimp.gif

should not be a problem at all. Im surrounded by law enforcement daily and some of em have sleeves and even tats on their neck.

clean tat tho
pimp.gif
    Asian Pride
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Asian Pride, im not asian but i've always liked dragons

Catered luxury box tonight.......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know you all are in tank mode, but I want a DUB. GO WARRIORS!!

My hate for Bob has minimized cause he probably is a good guy away from the Warriors, but he just comes off as a +#*%+ on the radio sometimes. And the whole Greg Papa (
sick.gif
) thing too.

Originally Posted by dland24

I think I am gonna go and put my 09/10, 4 game, undefeated record on the line. 

you idiot! the warrior/john wall future will diminish if you go
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I think I am gonna go and put my 09/10, 4 game, undefeated record on the line. 

you idiot! the warrior/john wall future will diminish if you go
nerd.gif

Evan Turner  > John Wall
Demarcus Cousins  > John Wall

Just sayin.....

Im not going to try to convince you why I think Cousins is better than Wall. They play different positions, so its just one opinion versus another. But I will tell you this. Hollinger's Player Efficiency Rating has Cousins with the highest rating in the country. John Wall wasnt in the top 100. There is a strong belief that this college PER can translate into high PER for the NBA.

You know who was the #1 player in the nation last year in PER?
Spoiler [+]
stephen-curry.jpg

laugh.gif
I feel you, I really do. I just see a higher ceiling for Wall than I do with Cousins, regardless of position. Part of it will be situation, that's fine, but Cousins shows a lot of immaturity which may hinder him out the gate.

Whatever. I dont even know how what I said sound like him. But fine. Whats up with Adrian Gonzalez? Tryin to make a deal?

I might consider a package deal of Gonzalez and Raul Ibanez. But I better be getting pop in return.

Say Bob, how do your solar panels work with this overcast weather?

What if I dont want Raul Ibanez? The solar panels work fine when its overcast, thank you.

Im not going to try to convince you why I think Cousins is better than Wall. They play different positions, so its just one opinion versus another. But I will tell you this. Hollinger's Player Efficiency Rating has Cousins with the highest rating in the country. John Wall wasnt in the top 100. There is a strong belief that this college PER can translate into high PER for the NBA.

You know who was the #1 player in the nation last year in PER?
Spoiler [+]
stephen-curry.jpg

any idea where i can find a list of stats? im interested in it

and i actually wouldnt mind getting Turner, i think hes a safer pick than wall

literally ran into the Knicks going to the bus stop earlier today....only got House's auto though
4485729532_48526b7847_m.jpg
4485079153_f5c63f2f0c_m.jpg
4485729248_eb791e0184_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom