THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by daprescription

MARCO!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

kinda touching for don nelson

more importantly though-- one step closer to him getting the %%@% out!
pimp.gif

Congrats to Don Nelson though.
Team celebrating and Ronny poured some water on Nelson
laugh.gif

SMH @ Warriors almost losing.

hate to say it, but i wanted the w's to lose, time to get them lottery balls
nellie and his overrated "record"

Nelson really wanted to get that record. congrats to him though.

God the raptors are terrible
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Bosh is def. bolting the hell out of there.

You guys do realize the Warriors are now tied 3-5 and only 1 more win into the #7 pick? This is the same %%#% the team does all the #!+*!%* time. Play like %%#% the entire year, then win at the end to %%%% themselves out of a superstar player. I can't believe how ******ed this organization is.

I got ya. Well.......I'm still very happy that Toronto lost.....I dont really care about G.S.....lol

If the all time wins record means "Small-Ball" will be forever gone from Golden State then I am all for it. Otherwise this is the most irrelevant event for a person who has failed at the concept of playing defense when it counts the most, in the postseason, and has consistently shoved out/players deciding to leave in order to get his way. As long as he is here this team will remain irrelevant and if this organization wants a team that provides entertaining losses then this is the guy that will do the job perfectly. He will never win a championship as a coach and neither will the Warriors until he is gone. Competitive or not there is not slot in the box score for competitive there is for wins and losses period.

Back
Top Bottom