THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

There's no way Randolph is ready to play the 3.  He is a horrible perimeter defender and would get abused by most SF's.  I don't see why Cousins couldn't play center, he's listed at 6'11 270 (that's a center).  We'll see though cause most players add like 2-3 inches in height (big baby, beasley, etc.)

roll.gif
at Michael Jordan at the end of JA's post.

laugh.gif
 at what everyone was posting up before the draft. 
Knowing the situation we were in last offseason made it a lot easier, at least for myself, to say that yeah let's take Curry. Now not knowing if we are going to have a new owner, or who it would even be, let alone with our front office and coach makes this draft a dilemma. That's what's going to decide it. We mos def need a top 3 pick though. I think we have pieces to trade to get something good. Hopefully we have a owner willing to throw that $$$$$$ around. Excited to see where this team is going in the next few years if the right moves are made.

JPZ, you aint in no position to laugh. your management did way worse.
laugh.gif

Jrue is going to be good. He's got good size, and he's a good defender.

Originally Posted by BangDak

JPZ, you aint in no position to laugh. your management did way worse.
laugh.gif
To be determined my friend.
smh.gif
....people stay judging players too quickly.
grin.gif

And if Rubio ever wants to play in the NBA, he has to go through the Timberwolves first (unless we trade him in a scenario where we draft Wall). So either way, that draft pick will amount to something.

And why are you laughing...

1. I recall you saying many times that "Jonny Flynn is going to be something serious"
2. Your franchise drafted Jordan !*#++%#+%%!+! Hill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Curry>Rubio+Flynn
Nothing to do with what we're talking about 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....and obviously that's the case right now. Where did I ever say different?

How about we wait until Rubio gets here though?

And either way:

Rubio's contributions in the NBA this season > Devean George's contributions in the NBA this season

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by acidicality

Curry>Rubio+Flynn
Nothing to do with what we're talking about 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....and obviously that's the case right now. Where did I ever say different?

How about we wait until Rubio gets here though?

And either way:

Rubio's contributions in the NBA this season > Devean George's contributions in the NBA this season

Devean's 3 rings >Rubio's life
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom