THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by daprescription

Why would you force the 3? Horrible coaching.

I'd imagine it wasn't drawn up as ONLY a 3 point option. If so, that IS ******ed. With as much time as they had left, they easily had dual options.Morrow screwed up, look out it began with him almost traveling.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Great shot morrow.
Yeah. There was over 10 seconds after the foul. Why rush it? A two is just as important at that point. He needs to do more. After watching him sofar he hasn't improved much anywhere. Still just a shooter and not worthy of his starts. Give it to Law and let Curry and Morrow come off the bench withMaggette and Randolph.

I hate missing auctions on ebay
smh.gif
. I had my eye on some Mission Blazers and sat right next to my computer and watched them go for $40
smh.gif
. I left the room andsaw the clock count down 5,4,3,2,1
frown.gif

Warriors are going to lose their next 6.

Nelson better step down next week, it'll get ugly playing @Cleveland and @Boston back to back.

Originally Posted by What up

Nelson better step down next week, it'll get ugly playing @Cleveland and @Boston back to back.
You know the Warriors find a way to win one. They always play like %%!! then give the fans some sort of false hope by beating an elite team.

That is usually the case. That's been their MO. But this team has a different feel to it. A collective 'we give a @%%*' vibe.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by What up

You know the Warriors find a way to win one. They always play like %%!! then give the fans some sort of false hope by beating an elite team.

And Bob Fitzgerald will go crazy.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Online streams ftw! It made watching the fight more fun knowing that other people paid like $50 for it.
laugh.gif
I didn't pay, cousin's bf offered to pay
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
. HD made it worth it.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Online streams ftw! It made watching the fight more fun knowing that other people paid like $50 for it.
laugh.gif

Ehhh.....strongly disagree here.

Spliting a $60 fight with a group of friends and watching the fight in HD on a 60 inch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Online stream

Was at the game tonight. Jennings dropped 29 in the third and finished with 55.5.5. And he didn't score in the first quarter. Crazy!

I agree, but it was just my girlfriend and me...no money to pay for it.
laugh.gif

But then again I'd rather drop a hundred on printing images to get autographed than eat dinner. Priorities I guess.
laugh.gif

My whole thing with the Pacquiao situation is that I'm not really a fan of his (I'm Filipino BTW) and I'm not really a fan of the sport of boxing.I've never really paid attention to him no matter how big he has gotten over the years and there really is no plan for me to start now.

I want to see him lose just to see the reaction of everyone in Daly City and everyone on my FaceBook. I think that would be entertaining.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

My whole thing with the Pacquiao situation is that I'm not really a fan of his (I'm Filipino BTW) and I'm not really a fan of the sport of boxing. I've never really paid attention to him no matter how big he has gotten over the years and there really is no plan for me to start now.

I want to see him lose just to see the reaction of everyone in Daly City and everyone on my FaceBook. I think that would be entertaining.
laugh.gif
Yeah, it's his fans that make me not like him as much as I used to. It just became too damn annoying to listen to his fans go on and on abouthim. I await the day he loses, and gloat my $*+ off.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

My whole thing with the Pacquiao situation is that I'm not really a fan of his (I'm Filipino BTW) and I'm not really a fan of the sport of boxing. I've never really paid attention to him no matter how big he has gotten over the years and there really is no plan for me to start now.

laugh.gif
Those people would kill themselves. Dudes arguing with me on facebook after I gave him credit for the win
smh.gif

[h2]http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2009/11/14/azubuike-seriously-injures-left-knee/[/h2]
[h2]Azubuike Seriously Injures Left Knee[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Saturday, November 14th, 2009 at 6:32 pm in Uncategorized.

Warriors swingman Kelenna Azubuike suffered what the team called a "left patella tendon injury."

Azubuike drove the lane with just over nine minutes left and wound up falling on his back hard. He tried to jump towards the basket but his knee gave out. He immediately reached for his knee and stared at it in shock. From the courtside media view, it looked like his knee cap was off to the side (which suggests a dislocated knee cap).

Azubuike had to be wheel-barreled off the court, his hand shielding his face. The somber of his teammates confirmed the severity of the injury. Azubuike did not go to the hospital. He had his knee imaged at the Bradley Center. It has not been determined how long how long he will be out.

Quick research online shows that a dislocated patella takes about 3 to 5 months to heal. If Azubuike ruptured his patellar tendon, which is the ligament that connects the quadriceps to the shin, he'll need surgery to repair it. According to some related Web sites, his knee would be casted for six weeks followed by weeks of rehab.

not a real update, but it's something.

Buike
frown.gif
...Who's gonna replace you?...On my fantasy team?

JK, damn...I'm hoping it's nothing serious, I know how a knee injury feels like...
smh.gif
Best of luck Buike.

Good thing I missed this game eh?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom