THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

That quote is real.

Nelson is smart, he's gonna keeping playing Ellis and Jackson 40+ MPG till their tired as ****.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
left_corner_player_news.gif
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
GS.gif
[/td] [td] Report: Nelson could be on way out for GSW[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
NBA_Randolph_small.jpg

Don Nelson could be on his way out as coach of the Warriors and it could happen as early as next week, reports CBS Sports' Ken Berger.

Berger's source is a "high-level coaching source" and owners of any and all Warriors should just sit tight until we see what happens. The attached column is a must-read for owners of Warriors players, and we can only hope that Nelson's reign comes to an end sooner than later. Anthony Randolph played just six minutes in Friday's win. Nov. 14 - 6:07 am et
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by offbad

is there any way to lure avery johnson out of the telecasting booth
And then Nelson goes elsewhere and we're the #1 seed and his team = 8th, and they beat us
frown.gif

I still want JVG...I initially wanted Saunders, but he's already gone. I hope we'll still be an uptempo team. When's the Smart Era gonna begin?

Bottom line is there are a TON of unemployed coaches that would be a huge upgrade over Nelson (JVG, Avery, BScott etc) but if and when we let Nelson go, I dontsee management going anywhere other than internal. Smart is our next coach.

BTW, I am not holding my breath on those^ reports. When Nelson is officially let go, I will believe it.

After reading report after report after report about the Warriors, it still absolutely baffles me that you guys and Warriors fans in general are soanti-Jackson.

Originally Posted by dland24

After reading report after report after report about the Warriors, it still absolutely baffles me that you guys and Warriors fans in general are so anti-Jackson.
I'm anti-Jackson and I don't care if you're with me or not. I've hated Jackson before he got the contract extension. I hate hisselfish play, his whining to the refs, his pouting in the backcourt, his negative affect on the people around him, his risky passes, his chucking, andthat's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm pretty anti-Nelson if anyone.

Jack ain't so bad, Monta bothers me more than Jack does.
I'm anti a lot of people in the Warriors organization. Nelson's up near the top with Cohan, Rowell, and Riley... then Jackson andMaggette... then Bob Fitzgerald... then C.J. Watson (though my hate for him has died down as of late).

I'm still tolerating Monta's play/antics/etc. because he's the lesser of the evils listed above IMO.

Same goes for Andris Biedrins. I know he gets criticized here about his lack of an offensive game and his lack of defense, but again, he's the lesser ofthe evils listed above IMO.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I'm anti a lot of people in the Warriors organization. Nelson's up near the top with Cohan, Rowell, and Riley... then Jackson and Maggette... then Bob Fitzgerald... then C.J. Watson (though my hate for him has died down as of late).

I'm still tolerating Monta's play/antics/etc. because he's the lesser of the evils listed above IMO.

Same goes for Andris Biedrins. I know he gets criticized here about his lack of an offensive game and his lack of defense, but again, he's the lesser of the evils listed above IMO.
Give me Goose, Kelenna, Curry, and Morrow all-day, I can really care less about the rest of the organization. Turiaf can be thrown in with thoseguys too, he plays balls to the wall, giving his all every night. The rest of the cats I'm really just eh on. Curry could develop into a diva like Montahas, so I'm still waiting to pass judgment on him, and I want to see Randolph under a new coach, because if he stays under Nellie too much longer, he'sgoing to be wasted talent. Just another Brandan Wright if we don't start seeing him every night.

After reading report after report after report about the Warriors, it still absolutely baffles me that you guys and Warriors fans in general are so anti-Jackson.
I'm anti-Jackson and I don't care if you're with me or not. I've hated Jackson before he got the contract extension. I hate his selfish play, his whining to the refs, his pouting in the backcourt, his negative affect on the people around him, his risky passes, his chucking, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

I know you are Paul, and I know you have always felt that way. My only response to this is that if we had a good coach, talented players around him, andveterans around him to hold him accountable, people would NOT be anti-Jackson. When we had our 2 years of good teams, and Jack was the third or fourth bestplayer on our team, no one was complaining. He made less bad decisions, didnt chuck up shot after shot, didnt make a ton of risky passes, and didnt feel likehe had to do everything because we actually had competent players around him. Jackson was almost the opposite of selfish when we had our two year run.

Like him or not, he is a good basketball player. IMO, if put in the right situation, he is a notch below an all star player.

I'm anti a lot of people in the Warriors organization. Nelson's up near the top with Cohan, Rowell, and Riley... then Jackson and Maggette... then Bob Fitzgerald... then C.J. Watson (though my hate for him has died down as of late).

Same goes for Andris Biedrins. I know he gets criticized here about his lack of an offensive game and his lack of defense, but again, he's the lesser of the evils listed above IMO.
Similar order except Maggette and Watson. I think Maggette just needs to drive more and come off the bench. And I don't care about Watson muchsince he doesn't get much PT.

I don't know how many of yall are Pacquiao fans, but I feel sorry for you if you are, son's going down tonight.
pimp.gif

http:// [h3]Sitting doesn't sit with Curry[/h3]
9:19AM ET

[h5]Stephen Curry | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Rookie Stephen Curry only played two minutes, 35 seconds last night against the Knicks and he was not happy about it.

"It sucks. It sucks. You don't want to be sitting and watching, especially how the season has started," he told the San Francisco Chronicle. "Hopefully, I won't get used to it, but we'll see what happens."

Coach Don Nelson said it wasn't that big of a deal, however Curry plans to speak with Nelson just to make sure everything is okay.

"They haven't told me that I'm doing anything wrong," Curry said. "I'll ask some questions, because I hate this feeling. I come in and work every day, try to learn and take practice seriously, so I've just got to keep doing that and be patient. ... "I'll do it in a respectful way. I'll do it in a way that shows I'm willing to work harder if I need to or do something different if I need to."

http:// [h3]Will Nelson step down?[/h3]
[h5]Don Nelson | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

The Golden State Warriors are a mess from the front office to the players. When asked by CBSSports.com if he would step down as head coach, Don Nelson said he had no intension of going anywhere.

"Oh, I have the patience, yes," Nelson said. "The team wanted me to come back for two more years. I signed that contract and I will abide by that."

Nelson has just started a two-year, $12 million extension with the Warriors.

I'm anti-Jackson and I don't care if you're with me or not. I've hated Jackson before he got the contract extension. I hate his selfish play, his whining to the refs, his pouting in the backcourt, his negative affect on the people around him, his risky passes, his chucking, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

I know you are Paul, and I know you have always felt that way. My only response to this is that if we had a good coach, talented players around him, and veterans around him to hold him accountable, people would NOT be anti-Jackson. When we had our 2 years of good teams, and Jack was the third or fourth best player on our team, no one was complaining. He made less bad decisions, didnt chuck up shot after shot, didnt make a ton of risky passes, and didnt feel like he had to do everything because we actually had competent players around him. Jackson was almost the opposite of selfish when we had our two year run.

Like him or not, he is a good basketball player. IMO, if put in the right situation, he is a notch below an all star player.
Exactly. When the Warriors made the playoffs he was fine. He still had some dumb decisions, but he was a completely different player. Sure, hewasn't averaging as much, but he did the little things to help the team do what they did. He played D, passed the ball, and was an overall good teammate. This franchise made Jackson this way, I don't blame him one bit. He is trying to help this team win. This team has become drastically worse, as everyoneknows, so he feels he needs to do more.

Originally Posted by daprescription

frown.gif

Kelenna's season is probably over if it's the knee. Hope it's not more.
I was thinking the same thing
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. Sucks because he has been so good this season and is always a pro on and off the court. Hopefully it's nothing too serious like a career-endinginjury.

Back
Top Bottom