THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

(*#&$ the win, only Nellie is happy off that. Youngins not playing much.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Curry and Randolph's minutes.
smh.gif
Yeah. The team looked so lost at points and didn't know what to do during subs and all that. It looks like so many players kept wondering whatwas supposed to happen and Nelson and the players kept screaming at each other. I think the players have lost all respect for Nelson now. And
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
atthat douche Fitz trying to cover up Randolph's playing time to that injury and him coming in just to test it. If he wants to test it he'll do ittomorrow so that he can rest it all of today.

Originally Posted by Paul Is All In

RaWeX05, you're a Warriors fan now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Remember that Jason Richardson game winning 3pter vs Dallas? You vowed to be a Warrior fan for life? Are you finally coming through on your promise?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not a fan.
laugh.gif

Of course I remember that shot.
eek.gif

i'm assuming your team has a draft pick

us, well we're on pace on having the worst record in franchise history (and also ruining an NBA record of being 1 of 3 franchises not losing 60 games in aseason)...In the process we have no draft pick this year since Isiah traded it away in 2004 in that marbury trade
indifferent.gif

Jazz with our potential number 1 pick

You ppl should be grateful at the moment

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i'm assuming your team has a draft pick

us, well we're on pace on having the worst record in franchise history (and also ruining an NBA record of being 1 of 3 franchises not losing 60 games in a season)...In the process we have no draft pick this year since Isiah traded it away in 2004 in that marbury trade
indifferent.gif

Jazz with our potential number 1 pick

You ppl should be grateful at the moment
We have Maggette, Jackson (soon to be gone), Ellis, and Biedrins for the next 4 seasons
sick.gif
. You guys should be grateful.

as long as nelson gets fired, your franchise can do a 360 in a heartbeat.
with my team? its just going to be a long nightmare...

Originally Posted by BangDak

[Bob Fitzgerald] I don't understand why people say that, doing a 360 would mean you're back at where you started. [/Bob Fitzgerald]

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by BangDak

[Bob Fitzgerald] I don't understand why people say that, doing a 360 would mean you're back at where you started. [/Bob Fitzgerald]
laugh.gif
16 years and 1 playoff appearance.

Stephen Curry autograph signing at Lefty's on December 4th.

Player: Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors Guard
*7th Overall Draft Pick in 2009!
Date & Time: Friday, December 4th from 7-8PM
Tickets & Prices: (AVAILABLE)
Regular Ticket - $30 per autograph for flats up to and including 16x20 & mini basketballs
Premium Ticket- $50 per autograph for any other item not mentioned in the Regular Ticket pricing

*Photos and other items to get autographed will be available for purchase online soon!

Stephen Curry
Regular Ticket
$30

Stephen Curry
Premium Ticket
$50

If you guys are planning on getting a flat signed, I can send you a getty image file so you don't have to buy it from Lefty's...just have to print it.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So we're in the same boat basically?
At least you (have a chance of) gettin LeBron next year.
While we have Cohan, Rowell, and Nelson (and his parrot sidekick Riley) around, and the team will never come close to sniffing becoming a championshipcontender with all of them still there.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

If you guys are planning on getting a flat signed, I can send you a getty image file so you don't have to buy it from Lefty's...just have to print it.
I'm interested.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'm interested.

x2

Damn haven't been on in a min since my brother took the modem to his room and everything was connected thru ethernet. Haven't even hopped on MW2 onlinecause of that.

So question to u guys.. who's your internet provider and how much do you pay monthly? I just wanna get the internet without a phone line since I don'tneed it. Id do more research but its hard to do when I'm using my phone.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

So question to u guys.. who's your internet provider and how much do you pay monthly? I just wanna get the internet without a phone line since I don't need it. Id do more research but its hard to do when I'm using my phone.
See if you can get Comcast's double (play?)...It's 66 a month for cable/internet. Try to get the modem for free, say many of your friendshave gotten the deal (it's $3 a month if you can't get it).

There's a double play? They kept offering the triple play but I don't need their phone service.

I'm thinking about going to that signing too. I already have his autograph and a picture with him, but I kind of want to go anyways. If I get any moreimages I'll send them your way.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

So question to u guys.. who's your internet provider and how much do you pay monthly? I just wanna get the internet without a phone line since I don't need it. Id do more research but its hard to do when I'm using my phone.
See if you can get Comcast's double (play?)...It's 66 a month for cable/internet. Try to get the modem for free, say many of your friends have gotten the deal (it's $3 a month if you can't get it).

Already have cable, and its under my cousins name so not sure how I would go about to getting that deal. My desktop picks up wifi but I guess it doesn'thave the same range as laptops since its not even showing up.

Back
Top Bottom