THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by What up

Saw Nick Young, Dominic McGuire, and Andray Blatche in front of Macy's today - they were all drinking coffee. Told all three of them to get ready to pad their stats tomorrow night.

Blatche is a scary man ... I was lightweight shook just standing next to him. And I'm 2 weeks older than that kid!
Whats that got to do with anything?
nerd.gif

It just made me feel old and inadequate ... Did the hamster fall off the wheel? Try to keep up.

for randolph's sake, I hope he gets traded. If he stays here, he will rot on the bench and never develop into the player he could potentially be
this franchise is beyond pathetic

Around what time do the players go out and sign autographs for the kids? My little cousin wanna get a autograph

wont be watching the game, going to winterball.
hopefully we dont get blown out on national tv

Originally Posted by offbad

Warriors coach Don Nelson calls Radmanovic a "sub on a good team" and a "throw in" as part of the Nov. 16 trade.
In 16 games as a Warrior, including 15 starts, Radmanovic is shooting 37 percent, including 26 percent from the three-point arc.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic.../SPOH1B5VQR.DTL&feed=rss.sports#ixzz0a6MassK4
lolz
If that's the case, WHY does Rad get more PT then Randolph? The mind of Don Nelson is an enigma.

I see Curry is showing out for the national audience.
And if Washington can get a switch to where Curry is on Butler, they can abuse that ALL night.

lol Washington can't miss. Gilbert going to !$#% around and drop 80 on us.
smh.gif

Curry playing better than I've ever seen him play though.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by offbad

Warriors coach Don Nelson calls Radmanovic a "sub on a good team" and a "throw in" as part of the Nov. 16 trade.
In 16 games as a Warrior, including 15 starts, Radmanovic is shooting 37 percent, including 26 percent from the three-point arc.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic.../SPOH1B5VQR.DTL&feed=rss.sports#ixzz0a6MassK4
lolz
If that's the case, WHY does Rad get more PT then Randolph? The mind of Don Nelson is an enigma.

It's that alcohol...

Back
Top Bottom