THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by dland24

Curry isnt very good. To think he's the reason we don have Amare.....
smh.gif

HES A ROOKIE GET IT TIME. YOU CANT JUDGE SOMEONE ON A HALF YEAR. WHAT DID U EXPECT FROM CURRY THIS YEAR 25 PPG
not even half, maybe 1/4
smh.gif

ya but my point is that it is going to take time for him to develope and he shows flashes of brilliance.

i was agreeing with you
laugh.gif

Curry isnt very good. To think he's the reason we don have Amare.....
smh.gif

HES A ROOKIE GET IT TIME. YOU CANT JUDGE SOMEONE ON A HALF YEAR. WHAT DID U EXPECT FROM CURRY THIS YEAR 25 PPG
not even half, maybe 1/4
smh.gif

ya but my point is that it is going to take time for him to develope and he shows flashes of brilliance.

i was agreeing with you
laugh.gif

i know i was just proving my point and is tired of dland saying curry isnt good when he is just a rook

What the hell is up with this team and the second half, especially the third quarter? I can't blame anyone except the coach. It's not like you have tofire them up every time, but it seems as if they all go out there like they were just told their immediate family member passed away. What the hell do thecoaches say to them in there?

Originally Posted by gusyouout

What the hell is up with this team and the second half, especially the third quarter? I can't blame anyone except the coach. It's not like you have to fire them up every time, but it seems as if they all go out there like they were just told their immediate family member passed away. What the hell do the coaches say to them in there?

We have sucked in the third quarter for like a decade. I just dont get it. Monta is a savage. The rest of the team is crap. Can we please just let Randolphplay through his mistakes? We let Curry play through his. We let Maggette play through his. Whats the difference? DEVELOP this kid. You can only get so muchbetter without a lot of game time. !%+$.

What the hell is up with this team and the second half, especially the third quarter? I can't blame anyone except the coach. It's not like you have to fire them up every time, but it seems as if they all go out there like they were just told their immediate family member passed away. What the hell do the coaches say to them in there?

We have sucked in the third quarter for like a decade. I just dont get it. Monta is a savage. The rest of the team is crap.
[Fitzgerald] It's because fatigue is setting in from playing Monta, Maggette, Radmanovic, and Watson every minute in the 1st half.

*Insert Fitzgerald's stupid laugh* [/Fitzgerald]

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We have sucked in the third quarter for like a decade. I just dont get it. Monta is a savage. The rest of the team is crap.
[Fitzgerald] It's because fatigue is setting in from playing Monta, Maggette, Radmanovic, and Watson every minute in the 1st half.

laugh.gif
that was the worst excuse ive heard from fritz

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

don't forget the injury excuses.
laugh.gif

You guys need to understand something. Fitzgerald WORKS for the Warriors. He HAS to say stuff like he does. He cant say on radio "the Warriors lose gamesbecause THEY SUCK" or "this team has no direction" or "Nelson/Cohan/Rowell dont have a clue." He HAS to sell the Warriors as he does.Its his JOB. There are plenty of other announcers that are way worse than Bob...Bob is just really animated. He definitely gives other teams their props.

This has nothing to do with the fact that he gives me free tickets. Nothing. No seriously. Nothing.

You guys need to understand something. Fitzgerald WORKS for the Warriors. He HAS to say stuff like he does. He cant say on radio "the Warriors lose games because THEY SUCK" or "this team has no direction" or "Nelson/Cohan/Rowell dont have a clue." He HAS to sell the Warriors as he does. Its his JOB. There are plenty of other announcers that are way worse than Bob...Bob is just really animated. He definitely gives other teams their props.

This has nothing to do with the fact that he gives me free tickets. Nothing. No seriously. Nothing.

WE KNOW THAT. I LIKE TO JUST QUOTE HIS EXCUSES BECAUSE THEIR FUNNY. I FOR SOME REASON LIKE BOB AND YA IT COULD BE WORSE WE COULD HAVE GRANT NAPIER BECAUSE HESIS REALLY BAD

Free tickets or not, everybody knows Fitz is a tool. And what are free Warriors tickets anyways
laugh.gif
. This is the worst organization in sports.

I don't care if he works for the Warriors or not, though there are worse announcers than Fitz, there are also better announcers than Fitz. Fitz doesn'thave to be as bad as this, but he is.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

0 - 4

I'm done with Warriors games this season
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Franchise watched the game too.
indifferent.gif

But at this point it doesn't even matter.
laugh.gif
Oh well, I have no more tickets. I guess the Warriors will return to their winning ways!
happy.gif

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom