THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Is it true Anthony Randolph pulled a Lamar Odom and dribbled the ball when he was supposed to inbound it?
laugh.gif

Agent Zero is having sex with these %*$##%.

And I know Corey didn't think a jumper was a good idea there.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Blockbuster for Randolph?[/h3]
2:43PM ET

[h5]Anthony Randolph | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

The Golden State Warriors have yet to receive an attractive offer for Anthony Randolph, according to Yahoo Sports, which means teams may still be scrambling to put together a package for the high-ceiling forward.

Randolph's agent told ESPN.com's Chris Broussard that his client isn't against a trade, but, as Broussard pointed out, he may be a tough asset to trade because he is valued far higher than his $1.8 million salary. New York and Houston were mentioned as possible landing spots.

Real GM also reported that though the Warriors don't want to trade young guards Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry and Anthony Morrow, they aren't in a position to rule anything out. So it's possible that the blockbuster trade might be be on the way to send Randolph out of town with a bigger salary.

[h3][/h3]And the Warriors have the 3rd worst record in the league
smokin.gif
. John Wall
pimp.gif
Stephen Curry
John Wall
Monta Ellis
Vlad
Biedrins
2011 Champs.

damn. woke up at 12am and watched it on my DVR and i stopped recording 10 mins after the schedule so i didn't get to see the last couple minutes of thegame. looks like there was no comeback that i was hoping for. on top of that my cable box stopped working after it finished.

i wouldn't be surprised to see them trade AR, it is the W's management after all.

I am so damn tired of our management. They're going to and trade Randolph to some place where he will develop and become a hybrid Lamar Odom/Josh Smithwhile we get some Tom Gugliotta 2.0.
smh.gif

*Edit*
After I typed that, I Googled "Tom Gugliotta" and found out that today is his birthday. Weird.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I am so damn tired of our management. They're going to and trade Randolph to some place where he will develop and become a hybrid Lamar Odom/Josh Smith while we get some Tom Gugliotta 2.0.
smh.gif

*Edit*
After I typed that, I Googled "Tom Gugliotta" and found out that today is his birthday. Weird.
nerd.gif
I had the pleasure of eavesdropping on a conversation between this douche and some other guy yesterday

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by acidicality

not really...

watched it anyway from my DVR, Curry was looking good, Randolph had a good couple of putback, and monta was monta. Really needs to cut his TO's.
winterball > warriors game

You only move Randolph along with Maggette's contract. If Maggette continues to put up 20 pg, hopefully some team bites.

Yep, here we go ...

http:// [h3][/h3]
[h3]Duffy wants $60M for Randolph?[/h3]
9:31AM ET

[h5]Anthony Randolph | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Anthony Randolph's name has been brought up a lot recently in trade talks for many reasaons. Randolph is not happy about his playing time and that is not sitting well with his agent, Bill Duffy.

Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News has some great insight into why the Warriors would be willing to trade Randolph now.

Kawakami writes: "Two NBA sources said it's no coincidence that talk of a possible Warriors interest in trading Randolph came up as Duffy apparently made it known that the Randolph Camp is seriously thinking about his extension possibilities when he becomes eligible after next season. ... The loose figures I heard: Duffy is mentioning 5 years, $60M or more, given Randolph's size and unique skill set ... I've heard Cleveland's J.J. Hickson's name come up as a straight up possibility and now, that is NOT getting value for Randolph. The Warriors hopes are to package Randolph with Corey Maggette.

I already stated i dont want to give up Randolph, BUT if he were to go with Maggs, then it would make the pill a LITTTTTLE less hard to swallow.

Back
Top Bottom