**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Im a valet in Tampa,Fl rick ross stayed at my hotel for an album release party
THIS DUDE IS SO FAKE BRO

1.He made us leave his car up front for 3hrs and he didnt tip he literally walked into his car didnt say Thank you or nothing

2.His car was filled with cocaine baggies some empty some not- so much for him saying he doesnt do coke

3.He is 5'8 and a butterball videos try and make him seem a lot taller

4.He wont answer you unless you refer to him as Rozayy lmao you joking bro thats stupid

5. He left this morning and i called him "Officer Rickey" he tried to get me fired, so i explained to my boss
how he used to be a correctional officer, and my boss told him i was just being polite lmaooooo

*** i wasnt being polite was letting you know you fake

Conclusion Rick Ross thinks he is God when in all reality he is a fat bald man

No way you did #5

I don't believe you at all *****
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear 911 is nothing but a 5:30 hook :lol: If you look at the lyrics, the hook is longer than the actual verses

right now he's projected at 220k , the deluxe version was 19.99 at the best buy around here and sold out ...smh

also projected to be #1

Damn really they were 14.99 out here in CA and i price matched a target ad so i could get it for 12.99 but ended up getting it for 9.99 because the cashier thought the ad showed the price at 9.99 which was the regular editions price. On to the album.......honestly it aint bad but its could easily be interchangeable with dtr or td with the tracks like it aint bad it just kinda sounds like the same ol stuff. Only tracks that have been on repeat have been ashamed :pimp:
amsterdam :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
diced pineapples
and 10 jesus pieces other than that i kinda just skip everything

I swear 911 is nothing but a 5:30 hook :lol: If you look at the lyrics, the hook is longer than the actual verses

:lol: Seriously. I wonder what direction he's going to take next, the whole BMF sound is beyond saturated now and he knows it.
This is kind of like the transition period he had from the runners type tracks on POM and Trilla.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

You know I have respect for people who state their opinion and dislike for something and show their face and doesn't hide behind a screen name but man.....that dude doesn't get it. First off, he came into the album thinking Rick Ross was the same caliber of emcee as Raekwon or Jay-Z. Dude said Andree 3000 was underwhelming. :lol:

You know I have respect for people who state their opinion and dislike for something and show their face and doesn't hide behind a screen name but man.....that dude doesn't get it. First off, he came into the album thinking Rick Ross was the same caliber of emcee as Raekwon or Jay-Z. Dude said Andree 3000 was underwhelming. :lol:
nah he does get it.. album was buns and son cant rap

Aren't you guys tired of Ross....I need a break from dude.

He talks about the same thing over and over and over and over again. :smh:

Aren't you guys tired of Ross....I need a break from dude.
He talks about the same thing over and over and over and over again. :smh:

*sigh* Which rapper isn't repetitive? Honestly, do you really wanna hear Wiz talk about the financial crisis or world ills? Or ross on the recent landing on mars? you don't.

he's 5'8'' and got a scholarship to pay football for albany.................oh

*looks at screen name* Got dammit lol. O well I've been using this screen name since 07 on other forums lol
N lmao at that story but how you know Ross wasnt dealing them coke baggies lmao

Last edited:
*sigh* Which rapper isn't repetitive? Honestly, do you really wanna hear Wiz talk about the financial crisis or world ills? Or ross on the recent landing on mars? you don't.

I rather hear something with substance, tell a story, .... grow with your music....be creative

Switch up the flow sometimes, a couple ablibs and punchlines is all these now and days rappers are offering

I'm sitting in my maybach blah blah blah
I am on the island eating blah blah blah
Girl looking so good blah blah blah

P.S. I am not a fan of Wiz, PERIOD.

Rapper that isn't repetitive?

Little Brother
Lupe
The Roots
Kendrick Lamar
Nas
Ras Kass
B.O.B.
Cool Keith
Aesop Rock
Damian Marley
Jean Grae
Dead Prez
Mos Def

Im a valet in Tampa,Fl rick ross stayed at my hotel for an album release party
THIS DUDE IS SO FAKE BRO
1.He made us leave his car up front for 3hrs and he didnt tip he literally walked into his car didnt say Thank you or nothing
2.His car was filled with cocaine baggies some empty some not- so much for him saying he doesnt do coke
3.He is 5'8 and a butterball videos try and make him seem a lot taller
4.He wont answer you unless you refer to him as Rozayy lmao you joking bro thats stupid
5. He left this morning and i called him "Officer Rickey" he tried to get me fired, so i explained to my boss
how he used to be a correctional officer, and my boss told him i was just being polite lmaooooo
*** i wasnt being polite was letting you know you fake
Conclusion Rick Ross thinks he is God when in all reality he is a fat bald man

Even King Tut rollin in his tomb stone

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rozay got 2 million followers and sold 130K first week

Jeezy got 300K followers and sold 250K week

Oh. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom