**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

This is like a whole different level of hate.

Dudes just need to let it go. Yall are not accomplishing nothing.

I can't speak for everyone but there's NO hate on my end at all for Rick Ross or any members of his fanbase. As far as I'm concerned everyone is cool to walk the streets :pimp:. I'm actually going out of town on vacation in a few days so I won't see the official numbers for Ross's first week sales but I'll wish him and his fans the best for the time being. I'm still expecting the numbers to be at 400K :wink:.

Last edited:
This is like a whole different level of hate.

Dudes just need to let it go. Yall are not accomplishing nothing.

I can't speak for everyone but there's NO hate on my end at all for Rick Ross or any members of his fanbase. As far as I'm concerned everyone is cool to walk the streets :pimp:. I'm actually going out of town on vacation in a few days so I won't see the official numbers for Ross's first week sales but I'll wish him and his fans the best for the time being. I'm still expecting the numbers to be at 400K :wink:.

Son its to obvious at this point. Its a lot of rappers that I dont #%#% with. You wont see me in a Wiz appreciation thread or Odd Future or Childish Gambino. I wouldnt even waste my time going back and forth with their fans because its pointless. There's only one reason why you would waste your time bruh.

I love Ross.... but I swear this album was such a let down :smh:

Rich Forever, heck even them Self Made joints was better than this.

GFID follows the same pattern as 'Teflon Don' with those street tracks ruining the flow and cohesion of everything...

except that on Teflon Don they were some BANGERS! (MC Hammer and BMF)

right now he's projected at 220k , the deluxe version was 19.99 at the best buy around here and sold out ...smh

also projected to be #1

Last edited:
I love Ross.... but I swear this album was such a let down
mean.gif

Rich Forever, heck even them Self Made joints was better than this.
except that on Teflon Don they were some BANGERS! (MC Hammer and BMF)
i felt he shoulda let gunplay do the hook for 911 
sick.gif

beat was tailored for him

i felt he shoulda let gunplay do the hook for 911 :x
beat was tailored for him

.... for the life of me.... I just don't get why he leave gunplay off his major projects. Dude ain't been on an album since 'Deeper Than Rap' :smh:

And this 'Maybach Music' .... where were the features !? Still one of the best tracks on the album, but the best part about the series is wondering he gon' come thru and bless the beat with him :pimp: :pimp:

They don't sound like Lex Luger beats at all. Maybe because I fancy production I can hear the ins and outs of a beat that a casual listener may not but Lex has a very specific drum kit that is not present in any of those songs.
Same goes for the Young Chop/Luger comparisons. They don't sound anything alike.
I think dudes hear rolling hi-hats and go "Lex Luger" trap beat. Which is insane to me but to each his own...

Those drum patterns, rolling hi-hats are lex lugers signature, lex started that, everyone jus uses it now wit there own sound ofcourse

Im a valet in Tampa,Fl rick ross stayed at my hotel for an album release party
THIS DUDE IS SO FAKE BRO

1.He made us leave his car up front for 3hrs and he didnt tip he literally walked into his car didnt say Thank you or nothing

2.His car was filled with cocaine baggies some empty some not- so much for him saying he doesnt do coke

3.He is 5'8 and a butterball videos try and make him seem a lot taller

4.He wont answer you unless you refer to him as Rozayy lmao you joking bro thats stupid

5. He left this morning and i called him "Officer Rickey" he tried to get me fired, so i explained to my boss
how he used to be a correctional officer, and my boss told him i was just being polite lmaooooo

*** i wasnt being polite was letting you know you fake

Conclusion Rick Ross thinks he is God when in all reality he is a fat bald man

Rolling Hi-Hats is a signature of Lex?
You serious right now?

Obviously he didn't invent the art of rolling hi-hats, but the entire arrangement of his song is what catapulted him into the limelight, and various other new producers coming out are basically using his beats as a template to their own beats. It's almost like these other producers are playing "Create-A-Beat" and start with a standard Lex Luger beat, and just adjust some of the notes and call it a new beat.

Sneakerjunkie :lol: :lol: :lol: The videos had me thinking he was a minimun of 6'2"

Last edited:
THIS DUDE IS SO FAKE BRO
1.He made us leave his car up front for 3hrs and he didnt tip he literally walked into his car didnt say Thank you or nothing
2.His car was filled with cocaine baggies some empty some not- so much for him saying he doesnt do coke
4.He wont answer you unless you refer to him as Rozayy lmao you joking bro thats stupid
5. He left this morning and i called him "Officer Rickey" he tried to get me fired, so i explained to my boss
how he used to be a correctional officer, and my boss told him i was just being polite lmaooooo

:lol:

THIS DUDE IS SO FAKE BRO

No way you did #5

I don't believe you at all ***** :lol:

No way you did #5

i should of recorded it As soon as i called him Officer Ricky he turned around and was like what the **** you say...my manager ran up and was like is there a problem Mr. "Rozay" my manager is a punk noway im calling that man Rozay i dont get paid enough for that

also mind you im 6'3 n 230 i work out...rick ross stepping to me was pretty funny it was Oompa loompa status his Goons just looked at me with that stank face like why you got to call him that

He got heated and tried to get me fired and i told my manager that his side job is a correctional officer, my manger politely said Mr. Rozay he was only being polite lmaoooooooooooooooooooo he got in his car and left.

Obviously he didn't invent the art of rolling hi-hats, but the entire arrangement of his song is what catapulted him into the limelight, and various other new producers coming out are basically using his beats as a template to their own beats. It's almost like these other producers are playing "Create-A-Beat" and start with a standard Lex Luger beat, and just adjust some of the notes and call it a new beat.
Sneakerjunkie :lol: :lol: :lol: The videos had me thinking he was a minimun of 6'2"

thats what im saying i thought he was 6+ dude is small and round i though if i pushed him he might of rolled around and couldnt get up

also his feet are so ******g fat his shoes looked like they where about to explode

Rawse bout 5'11", I've seen him enough in person and in videos to know he ain't 5'8". People always underestimate how tall people are if they are taller than the person being looked at.

No way you did #5
I don't believe you at all *****
laugh.gif
i should of recorded it As soon as i called him Officer Ricky he turned around and was like what the **** you say...my manager ran up and was like is there a problem Mr. "Rozay" my manager is a punk noway im calling that man Rozay i dont get paid enough for that

also mind you im 6'3 n 230 i work out...rick ross stepping to me was pretty funny it was Oompa loompa status his Goons just looked at me with that stank face like why you got to call him that

He got heated and tried to get me fired and i told my manager that his side job is a correctional officer, my manger politely said Mr. Rozay he was only being polite lmaoooooooooooooooooooo he got in his car and left.
Make a thread about this in General with pics, or proof you not lying.

No way you did #5

I don't give **** how tall you are , how much you weigh ..

I don't believe you at all man

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom