**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Meager? How are they meager when he outsold Chris Brown and Usher?

And since when did album sales dictate how "hot" you were? If that's the case than my dude Nas is just a peasant huh? Nas sell 140k ya'll cats got moist. Rawse does 200k and he flopped. Unbelievable.

What does Chris Brown or Usher have to do with this topic of Rick Ross or being "the hottest rapper in the game"..........absolutely nothing. At the end of the day for a guy who is suppose to be "the hottest rapper in the game" as many have claimed Ross sure doesn't have alot or any accomplishments to back up that claim. Just a bunch of empty promises and false claims by him and his very limited fanbase. If Ross does sell 200K I wouldn't say he flopped but he certainly didn't meet expectations. I and others were expecting more people to buy this album and be "vested in his artistry".

Can't beat a $5 classic

LOL.

What does Chris Brown or Usher have to do with this topic of Rick Ross or being "the hottest rapper in the game"..........absolutely nothing. At the end of the day for a guy who is suppose to be "the hottest rapper in the game" as many have claimed Ross sure doesn't have alot or any accomplishments to back up that claim. Just a bunch of empty promises and false claims by him and his very limited fanbase. If Ross does sell 200K I wouldn't say he flopped but he certainly didn't meet expectations. I and others were expecting more people to buy this album and be "vested in his artistry".
LOL.

Deuce, if you thought Rawse would sell more than 200k than you're a idiot. I'm sorry fam you're just an idiot. This cat never has sold more than 200k in his career. Never went platinum. But in 2012 of all years when people aren't buying albums and Justin Beiber is struggling to go Platinum, this cat Rawse is suppose to do it. I bring up Usher and Chris Brown because they are bigger artists than Rawse and have bigger hits.

You talking like "hottest rapper in the game" (where are ya'll getting that title from anyway lol?) means something. Hottest rapper in the game just means you getting your ish downloaded or bootlegged more than anyone else.

But in 2012 of all years when people aren't buying albums and Justin Beiber is struggling to go Platinum, this cat Rawse is suppose to do it. I bring up Usher and Chris Brown because they are bigger artists than Rawse and have bigger hits.

Usher and Chris Brown aren't considered THE hottest in their respected genre's right now, they used to be but not currently right now. Ross on the other hand for some unknown reason however at times has been given the claim of "hottest rapper in the game". I and others are just looking for some sort of proof to back up that mysterious cliam.

Hottest rapper in the game just means you getting your ish downloaded or bootlegged more than anyone else.

So hottest rapper in the game now means "your ish downloaded or bootlegged more than anyone else"..........:rofl: :rofl:. You Rick Ross fans are too much, you dudes provide laughs for days.

I think that CO controversy really hurt Ross's brand image of this mafioso type Boss.

For the album's he's put out he deserved to sell a lot more than he does, but it is what it is.

Usher and Chris Brown aren't considered THE hottest in their respected genre's right now, they used to be but not currently right now. Ross on the other hand for some unknown reason however at times has been given the claim of "hottest rapper in the game". I and others are just looking for some sort of proof to back up that mysterious cliam.
So hottest rapper in the game now means "your ish downloaded or bootlegged more than anyone else"..........:rofl: :rofl:. You Rick Ross fans are too much, you dudes provide laughs for days.

I never said Rawse was the hottest rapper in the game. Who are you even quoting? :lol: You keep putting "hottest rapper in the game" in quotations. Who said that?

And is Chris Brown or Usher not the two hottest cats in r&b? IF they not then who is? Otis Redding? Stop the nonsense fam.

You almost becoming too hard to debate because you playing the stuck on stupid role. You playing it good too but you're not fooling me. You know better than some of the ish you spewing in here. You either getting a rise or just don't like Rawse(its probably both).

I never said Rawse was the hottest rapper in the game. Who are you even quoting? :lol: You keep putting "hottest rapper in the game" in quotations. Who said that?
And is Chris Brown or Usher not the two hottest cats in r&b? IF they not then who is? Otis Redding? Stop the nonsense fam.
You almost becoming too hard to debate because you playing the stuck on stupid role. You playing it good too but you're not fooling me. You know better than some of the ish you spewing in here. You either getting a rise or just don't like Rawse(its probably both).

I never said YOU said Ross is the hottest rapper in the game, but that claim has been made in this thread as well as other threads pertaining to Rick Ross. In regards to you bringing Usher or Chris Brown into the mix, they are two of the hottest in r&b, but they are not THE hottest in r&b, or at least not right now. Back to Ross, if he's so hot or the hottest where's the proof to back up that claim?? Keeping folks like "Bootleg Benny" in business as you suggested doens't have prove your point.

:lol: huh? Who are the hottest R&B cats in the game right now?

Miguel that sold 11k his 1st week?
Frank Ocean who did 135k in the 1st week?
Trey Songz who's still doing mixtapes & hasnt done an album since '10?

Chris Brown sold 135K & Usher sold 128k in their 1st weeks .. What are you talking about?

Youre just talking right now. Rich Forever, Self Made II & GFID in 7 months...again....I'm just sayin..

If you dont like Ross, cool. Just dont come to the Appreciation Thread.

I never said YOU said Ross is the hottest rapper in the game, but that claim has been made in this thread as well as other threads pertaining to Rick Ross. In regards to you bringing Usher or Chris Brown into the mix, they are two of the hottest in r&b, but they are not THE hottest in r&b, or at least not right now. Back to Ross, if he's so hot or the hottest where's the proof to back up that claim?? Keeping folks like "Bootleg Benny" in business as you suggested doens't have prove your point.

So ok i'm lost. You have a problem with people who think Rawse is the hottest rapper in the game? I'm not even gonna debate i'm just gonna ask you a few questions:

Does Rozay not have one of the biggest openings this year in GENERAL FOR ANY ARTIST OF ANY GENRE?
Does Rozay not have the 1st week highest sales of any rapper this year?
Did Rozay not outsell 2 superior radio friendly artists in Chris Brown and Usher?
And your point about Usher and CB i'm missing. So THEY ARE the hottest in r&b now? Are they not leading that pack?

Being that Ross owns the highest 1st week sales of any other rapper this year? Does that not equate to you being "the hottest rapper in the game right now" that you keep kindly reiterating?

Finally listened to the album yesterday and its cool. Nothing crazy and gets kinda repetitve after awhile. My favorite songs are: Pirates, Sixteen, Ten Jesus Pieces, Amsterdam, Ashamed & 911. I hate that theres old songs like Triple Beam Dreams, Rich Forever, and even So Sophiscated on it tho smh. And Hold Me Back sucks...

Ross is paying these reviewers well. & I refuse to believe dipset general is srs in half the things he posts. He is a master troll

Grantland is for people who either have no brain cells or want to lose the little they do have.

very clever :stoneface:

and regardless of how you feel about this site the point is even they see the joke and yet some of you cats have yet to catch on

But in 2012 of all years when people aren't buying albums and Justin Beiber is struggling to go Platinum, this cat Rawse is suppose to do it. I bring up Usher and Chris Brown because they are bigger artists than Rawse and have bigger hits.

Hottest rapper in the game just means you getting your ish downloaded or bootlegged more than anyone else.

Son you have issues I swear ..

It's always been like that .. ALWAYS.

I don't understand why you are playing dumb now.

Regardless of how much an rap/hip hop artist sells or WHOEVER the Artist is .. They will always be bootlegged more.

The industry as a whole has been hurting for over a decade , Albums don't sell anymore.

Why you ****** still pressed on talking about record sales like its a defining point of whats hot is beyond me.

Esp when 90% of you ****** bootleg the **** anyway :lol:

You just need to let this **** go.

You and others been ******* talking in circles for years now. :smh:

I've come to the conclusion you're more obsessed with rawse than your beloved Jay-z ..

You need help man.

:lol: huh? Who are the hottest R&B cats in the game right now?

Miguel that sold 11k his 1st week?
Frank Ocean who did 135k in the 1st week?
Trey Songz who's still doing mixtapes & hasnt done an album since '10?

Chris Brown sold 135K & Usher sold 128k in their 1st weeks .. What are you talking about?

Youre just talking right now. Rich Forever, Self Made II & GFID in 7 months...again....I'm just sayin..

If you dont like Ross, cool. Just dont come to the Appreciation Thread.

I swear Deuce King LIVES to slander Ross every chance he gets :lol:

Him and a few other cats.

they can't help themselves

**** is pathetic .. :smh:

So ok i'm lost.

This much is true champ.

Does Rozay not have one of the biggest openings this year in GENERAL FOR ANY ARTIST OF ANY GENRE?

We'll have to wait and see next week when the official numbers are provided.

I've come to the conclusion you're more obsessed with rawse than your beloved Jay-z ..

You need help man

Yet here you are defending Rick Ross tooth and nail like the rest of these dudes...............as usual. You dudes are funny to me.

I swear Deuce King LIVES to slander Ross every chance he gets

Funny you would use the word "slander" in a Rick Ross thread. In order to slander a person, which is defamation of character, one would actually have to have CHARACTER in order to begin with. With that being said you and others are going to have to use a word other than "slander" when discussing Rick Ross.

Quote:

Funny you would use the word "slander" in a Rick Ross thread. In order to slander a person, which is defamation of character, one would actually have to have CHARACTER in order to begin with. With that being said you and others are going to have to use a word other than "slander" when discussing Rick Ross.

What type of gunther s**t is this right here?...

Anyway, I gave the album a couple more spins, can't really say that this is on par with 'Deeper THan Rap'...

"So Sophisticated", "911", and "Hold Me Back" could've easliy been left off the album...

GFID follows the same pattern as 'Teflon Don' with those street tracks ruining the flow and cohesion of everything...

"Deeper Than Rap" was pieced together way better than what we saw on his last two albums, and wasn't altered by any hard-knocking street sounds... And the theme was constant throughout...

He could've provided a 'Mafia Music III' or something of the sort to fill the vibe...

GFID is still very much enjoyable, but far from a classic by any means...

So ok i'm lost.

This much is true champ.

We'll have to wait and see next week when the official numbers are provided.

You need help man

Yet here you are defending Rick Ross tooth and nail like the rest of these dudes...............as usual. You dudes are funny to me.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom