**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

The beef was never legit to begin with. Hell Jay told Nas he left condoms on his baby seat. That was uber harsh but at the end of the day it's hip hop.

Besides, neither one of them "won" that "beef" anyways. Shots were fired, a minor scuffle happened, and they moved on. Glad they decided to do the mature thing in the long run...

I don't know where you're from but you call some one a "f*** boy" and attempt to approach them like you want to do some thing, that's beef. But maybe I was taking these guys to serious, my bad.

And i won't say Jeezy lost and Ross won but you're a fool if you think this isn't gonna help Jeezy more than it will help Ross. Jeezy has not been popping like the old Jeezy. His last album was delayed like twice and took over 2 years to release. Ross made a negative impact on Jeezy when this fake beef started but that's my opinion.

Ross did send a couple lines Jeezy way that were a lil personal 
laugh.gif

"Your son call you a deadbeat"
Can't talk snow, where the soft at
Your man got murked, but you squashed that
Hope you know what we call that
I think you know just what we call that.........................

Last edited:
It took them long enough they all hang around the same people (Jay,Khaled,T.I. etc) so somebody was gonna step in the middle.. this whole thing started over paying homage to long gone, wiped out BMF..That so called beef was lame from the start hopefully this song not over a trap beat....

both artist droppin albums this year good move from both parties for putting all the foolishness aside

:pimp: Glad they didn't wait till 2020 to make this happen. And if it's a Justice League track... Lawd.

Gurantee this won't stop dudes from having those "Jeezy had the best verse" "No Ross had the best verse" debates. :lol:

This :lol: Seems like that patched up...whatever it was faster than 50/Joe, Jay/Nas and a number of others

Ross did send a couple lines Jeezy way that were a lil personal :lol:

"Your son call you a deadbeat"

Thought that was Gucci?

It was on Gucci/Ross' "Headshots" :pimp: :pimp:

Only if the goat trap artist we call gucci mane can stay out smh

"Can't talk snow, where the soft at?
Ya man got murked, but you squashed that
Hope you know what we call that..........
:x

off topic but Plies twitter is hilarious

Plies@plies 19h
Ain't Really Never Use To Be Into The *******.. But Ni I Be On A Bihhh Nipples Off The Rip

He got quotes for days :lol:

"It's Sum About Hearing That P**** Fart Dat Make Me Lose My Mind... #StopActinShameBabyILuvDat****"

"She ask me what I want 4 breakfast I told her "Raw P****"..."

"If u ever give me sum p**** and u don't want me to faint on u do not make any noise..... I can't take it"

"If u walk in a chick house and she got pictures of her and her girls in the club on top of the TV she got some Good P****...."

And i won't say Jeezy lost and Ross won but you're a fool if you think this isn't gonna help Jeezy more than it will help Ross. Jeezy has not been popping like the old Jeezy. His last album was delayed like twice and took over 2 years to release. Ross made a negative impact on Jeezy when this fake beef started but that's my opinion.
Ross announced Mastermind in like September/October of 2012, they both not popping like of old.

Ross announced Mastermind in like September/October of 2012, they both not popping like of old.

Yea, he announced it to be released on Dec 17 I believe and now its releasing in March. I'm a fan of Ross cause he reps home but I rather listen to Jeezy most times. As a bigger fan of Jeezy I feel like he was really hurting from this. TM103 was announced in 2009, delayed 3 times and finally released at the end of 2011.

Ross doesn't sell like Jeezy does but numbers don't matter. Ross' presence has been too big these past few years. Even when I thought the jig was up and managed to maintain. I really wished Jeezy was able to get back poppin on his own before this happened but it is what it is.

A tweet I saw earlier and it makes sense.

:""Y'all fanbases are the same yet are divided. Together everyone wins. Dead this ****. Now." -Def Jig(Jam)" :\

Back
Top Bottom