**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Damn, I must have a different version. Song sounds so contrived IMO. Jay is on fumes. He talkin bout stuff I can understand this time around, but there's no real lyricism/ wordplay, sick flow, nothing. He's gettin by off his name. Ross aint really get off on this. (Ross never says anything, but it usually sounds cool).
I aint really hae high expectations, but JxRoss always makes tracks I enjoy (YexRoss too)

Hope a lot of people paid attention to Hov's verse.​
 ​
Beat is okay. Produced by KE On The Track but it sounds like a Timbaland beat that would have been extra fire if Timbaland put that extra sauce ( I I PAUSE) on it. Seems like it had potential, just wish it wasn't a loop and he put in a lil more effort.​

Last edited:
Yasssssssssssss Rozay! That's what the **** I'm talking about *****! This what we need from you not that No Games bs.

He finally got off over Jay on a track but they both skated.
mkbzwz.jpg

Wasn't feeling the Beat, good verses by Jay and Ross but Im more excited to hear Bobby Womack on this Mayback Music track

Beat is okay. Produced by KE On The Track but it sounds like a Timbaland beat that would have been extra fire if Timbaland put that extra sauce ( I I PAUSE) on it. Seems like it had potential, just wish it wasn't a loop and he put in a lil more effort.​

Guess he stole the beat from a dude named Major seven who's managed by Keith Sweat

http://m.complex.com/music/2013/12/...+12+2013&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Guess he stole the beat from a dude named Major seven who's managed by Keith Sweat

http://m.complex.com/music/2013/12/...+12+2013&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
SMFH. Disgusting. How do you just take credit for another man's work? And then have the nerve to try and discredit him when he tries to tell the truth. SMFH.

I hope dude never makes another cent in the industry again. I cannot stand ****** like this.

I was saw ke as the producer I had a confused face before any one this news came out, dude ain't never made anything that sounds like this beat

Wasn't feeling the Beat, good verses by Jay and Ross but Im more excited to hear Bobby Womack on this Mayback Music track
O_O excuse me? ross got bobby womack on a track? O MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

​
SMFH. Disgusting. How do you just take credit for another man's work? And then have the nerve to try and discredit him when he tries to tell the truth. SMFH.​
 ​
I hope dude never makes another cent in the industry again. I cannot stand ****** like this.​
happens all the time, and honestly... ke on the track is notorious for jacking beats from other people. i dont F with him at ALL as a producer or a person. and i was mad when i saw he produced this beat, cuz even tho i dont like this beat to begin with (way 2 simple. a 1 bar loop and basic drums) i havent wanted him to make a CENT since the last time he beat jacked.
I was saw ke as the producer I had a confused face before any one this news came out, dude ain't never made anything that sounds like this beat
word. but a producer switchin up styles isnt unheard of, just takes time if theyre a 1-trick pony like KE was.

Record is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you say this trash you probably ain't like Ross from jump...

And Jay was spittin...

Last edited:
After a few more listens I like it more n more, my favorite ross and jay track is still free mason tho. The usual people of course are gonna say it's weak but then complain he makes the same trap song over n over.

"The devil want these ****** to hate their own kind........gotta be the illuminati if a ***** shine" <>

Back
Top Bottom