**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

I haven't heard the full track just snippets from the behind the scene on wshh and its turrrrrrrible

Fat Trel and Tracy T are trash...Rockies Fresh is trash... staley is trash. Why is Ross not pushing Gunplay? Dnt get me started on Masspike Miles

Bra after hearing cigar music I was a hugee masspike miles fan I thought he was gonna blow..then dude fell off the earth after dropping that dud supafly...but smh at you there you go switching sides again lol

Ross should've attempted to sign Kevin Gates.

Erybody not named Wale and Gunplay needs to get dropped tho. At this point he's just signing ppl just to sign them, did Tracy T and Rockie fresh even have somewhat of a buzz?

Masspike Miles got some smooooove *** R&B songs. I listen to almost all of his tapes. :pimp:

And I'll say it again, this is the Ross I want to hear next album

Every song from MMG sounds the same. He's made "No Games" 124323243 times. When you are that repetitive, (The Whole MMG sans Wale is repetitive as hell) and the repetitiveness is that basic "Levels" "No Games" "So Sophisticated" "Hold Be Back" type of records, it becomes easily replaceable. There is nothing really special about anything Ross does musically.If Ross delivered music the way he describes it in interviews he would be on as hell. This is just my opinion but the music just sounds so lazy and unmotivated. Like, you really sat in the studio and worked hard as hell to come up with the concept for "No Games?" Like the best you could come up with was THE SAME SONG YOU'VE BEEN DOING SINCE BMF AND MC HAMMER?
That pretty much sums it up for me fam I been saying everything sounds like a broken record with ROSS...He one of the reason the trap sound has been water down getting those no talent producers that can only make one type of beat to stay hot...What happen to him working with COOL & DRE, JUSTICE LEAGUE, SCHIFE, KHALED, THE RUNNERS etc??...

Last edited:
Meh dudes going to extremes as always. Same way in feel about jeezy, they jus need to find that song. If he drops a tape I'm sure dudes would do complete 180s and hop on his **** again. Every tape to date has had that track he needs to take the game over. Idk why not stick wit the formula that's worked all along

Bra after hearing cigar music I was a hugee masspike miles fan I thought he was gonna blow..then dude fell off the earth after dropping that dud supafly...but smh at you there you go switching sides again lol

Still team Rozay, never been team MMG. I mess with individuals not whole camps. I'm a Melo fan, not a Knicks fan.

MMG as a whole is terrible. Ross lucked up with Meek and Wale, but everything since has made no sense. You sign Stalley for what? Doesn't fit your image and he boring as ****. Durk, Reese, Keef, herb, bibby etc out the chi, and you sign Rockie Fresh? Gunplay had a nice buzz about a yr ago, but he gets 0 shine and seem more like an MMG affiliate.

Still team Rozay, never been team MMG. I mess with individuals not whole camps. I'm a Melo fan, not a Knicks fan.

MMG as a whole is terrible. Ross lucked up with Meek and Wale, but everything since has made no sense. You sign Stalley for what? Doesn't fit your image and he boring as ****. Durk, Reese, Keef, herb, bibby etc out the chi, and you sign Rockie Fresh? Gunplay had a nice buzz about a yr ago, but he gets 0 shine and seem more like an MMG affiliate.
Stalley is talented and definitely fits with MMG, makes riding music, intelligent trunk music

Rockie Fresh seemed like a lazy signing to add diversity

Fat Trel was a good move

Tracy T isn't even hot in Atlanta really so that must have been a favor to somebody

He def should have picked up Herb or Bibby . . . but at the time he signed Fresh they were not out there like that
Meh dudes going to extremes as always. Same way in feel about jeezy, they jus need to find that song. If he drops a tape I'm sure dudes would do complete 180s and hop on his **** again. Every tape to date has had that track he needs to take the game over. Idk why not stick wit the formula that's worked all along
 ​
The downside to that is usually the album suffers in quality because he releases the best tracks on the Mixtape and has filler on the album.​
 ​
Happened with Ross and Rich Forever/GFID​
 ​
Happened with Wiz and Taylor Allderdice/ONIFC (even though ONIFC was straight compared to Rolling Papers)​
 ​
Happened with Big Sean and Detroit/HOF​
 ​
 ​

Shouldve signed king Louis instead of rookie fresh wack ***

if he pulled a Rich Forever on us he might be back in pocket, but as of right now he's got no buzz. but he usually makes his mixtapes better than the albums :lol:

Ross did 225K first week with GFID. That's real impressive in 2013. He's anticipated, but his buzz had dwindled. Maybe it's time for some new blood in the game.

They did their thing on the **** remix

These posse remixes are smart because they get to get the song in the clubs and ride established hype . . . almost like making a new song

I'm guessing Ross signed Tracy T for geography purposes . . . he expects him to cover MMG's presence in Atlanta

Fat Trel got off
pimp.gif

well looky here

MastermindVerified account‏@rickyrozay
"The Devil is a Lie [emoji]127801[/emoji]ROZAY x JAY.Z" pic.twitter.com/aJGP3jpbvM

MastermindVerified account‏@rickyrozay
"The Devil is a Lie [emoji]127801[/emoji]ROZAY x JAY.Z" pic.twitter.com/aJGP3jpbvM

Maybach Music GroupVerified account‏@MaybachMusicGrp
Biggest record youll ever hear in your life. Stay tuned. @rickyrozay x Jay-Z. Visuals by @thekidseanmac

I hade no idea Tracy T is with MMG, I was just wondering what happened to him a couple days ago.

i think today might be the day, Elliot Wilson from Rap Radar tweeted it will come out

EDIT: confirmed new music coming today

Shaheem ReidVerified account‏@ShaheemReid
Just got off the phone with @rickyrozay. New music today. Stay tuned. #Mastermind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom