**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

:lol: Yall kill me with this "relevant" stuff. I guess TIP, Jeezy and Ross should just hang it up even though they still make better music than these dudes that's supposed to be hot right now.

After a few more listens I like it more n more, my favorite ross and jay track is still free mason tho. The usual people of course are gonna say it's weak but then complain he makes the same trap song over n over.

Maybach 1 > Free Mason > FWMYNIG = This

Last edited:
:pimp: Glad they didn't wait till 2020 to make this happen. And if it's a Justice League track... Lawd.

Gurantee this won't stop dudes from having those "Jeezy had the best verse" "No Ross had the best verse" debates. :lol:

Last edited:
I just hope that whoever is on the boards doesn't give them some everyday trap beat. Obviously street talk gonna run rampant on this track but both have proven they could do that on a unexpected canvas quite well.

well we can finally end the fued on here..

edit...just saw the few post above im late lol

Last edited:
eventually they would've settled their beef anyways, it wasn't serious, it was all sublminal talk.

I swear some of yall gossip like teenage girls. Nobody knows what truly went down at the BET awards and there's nothing "WWF" about two grown men squashing beef or misunderstanding in order to get back to the money.

Some of yall be acting like you would love another Big and Pac situation... :smh:

Disgusting. :x:x:x:x

I'm not for dudes killing each other but this is some WWF ****.

the rap industry is all bogus, look at the 50 & Fat Joe situation, now they all cool. same with Ross & Jeezy.

Fifty and Joe I can understand and the only thing that brought them together was Chris Lighty's death. Ross and Jeezy on the other hand. I bet Khaled is behind this. Ross tried to end Jeezy's career man.

Fifty and Joe I can understand and the only thing that brought them together was Chris Lighty's death. Ross and Jeezy on the other hand. I bet Khaled is behind this. Ross tried to end Jeezy's career man.

could be Jay too, he's neutral on both parts

I swear some of yall gossip like teenage girls. Nobody knows what truly went down at the BET awards and there's nothing "WWF" about two grown men squashing beef or misunderstanding in order to get back to the money.

Some of yall be acting like you would love another Big and Pac situation... :smh:

So you ignored the what I said and went straight to the WWF part. Ok.

Like the Lox and Roca fella or Jay or Nas wasn't getting money on their own when they were beefing. No one said they had to kill each other. Can't beat em' join em' I guess.

The beef was never legit to begin with. Hell Jay told Nas he left condoms on his baby seat. That was uber harsh but at the end of the day it's hip hop.

Besides, neither one of them "won" that "beef" anyways. Shots were fired, a minor scuffle happened, and they moved on. Glad they decided to do the mature thing in the long run...

Back
Top Bottom