**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

i think they squashed this because of all these NY cats trying to reunite. watch a surge of artists who were once beefing now decide to collaborate.

They realized they're both in their upper 30's and on the decline.

Either unite and make bread or keep beefing and fade away. This rap **** ain't real anyways, if it was somebody would've got shot by now.

So will Gucci and Jeezy patch things up? Ross/Gucci/Jeezy collab? Trap Triumpvirate? M-m-m-maybrick The World?

That Gucci and Jeezy beef not going NOWHERE

Ross and Jeezy makes sense to squash, _s was straight and made multiple songs in the past...but it's just wack because they both need the help smh

He talking like a ho, I'm valeting the Benz
She acting like a ***** well I'm takin' her friend
Ran outta 1's now I'm throwing what I got
I took her home, time to show her what I got
I took her tongue and took it to another notch
I'm getting funds time to get another watch
I'm having fun ******g let my brother watch
I got thirty cars and headed to another lot

MONEY GREW LIKE GRASS

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Top 5 personal favorite Ross joint for me, just **** to get fly, smoke and live to.

Last edited:
1) plies is the worst rapper ever.(i live in FL, he's irrevelant)

2) dnt know/dnt care if their beef was real

3) song should be great w/ them 2 on it

4) hopefully they make more than 1 track

That Gucci and Jeezy beef not going NOWHERE

GUCCI bout to be cellmates with B.G. doing Fed time dude looking at 15-20 for being a felony in possession of 2 loaded firearm so the beef is non exsistant...Like WAKA "ITS OVER FOR HIM"....As far as PLIES goes I thought he was done acting like a triple OG after TRICK DADDY clocked him & after 40 & his ppl ran up on him PLIES is a clown...

Last edited:
yea I can dig this
pimp.gif

I like Mike Will but I'm not tryna hear these dudes on some "TURN UP!!" type of song. Shoulda had Justice League or even The Olympicks do it. Maybe Mike will switch it up we'll see.

It really depends on what they asked him for, it could be a my hating joint type of beat, but more than likely it'll be a turn up beat.

Imagine him and jeezy trading verses on one of those grandiose justice League beats :x

Back
Top Bottom