The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Can't decide, hoyas or lows...not a fan of the gum sole but love lows
\

lows going quick! better hustle up! http://www.ycmc.com/question-low-white.html?siteID=5GIR4hnAhLo-Bh2DedMHDRDI64BIhmt0tA

Damn why did those white lows have to release this month!? Look so clean. Sitting on the checkout page, contemplating if I should hit submit or not.

My goal was to only get the Grant Hills and the He Got Games this month. So far, I've already copped the Kobe 8 EXT black, found a few eBay steals in Jordan Retro 6 Pistons, Retro 9 Playoffs & Photo Blue :smh:.

i am also conteplating these snow whites are those rain drops real, i was gonna get the foams but now.....idk, espc if i can find them in stores and use my military discount and those yellow flowers are pretty cool

Last edited:
Aww damn forgot bout them white foams. Guess I ain't paying rent this month and going homeless. At least ill still have all my shoes lol

Thoughts?
Very tempting on quality alone.  I might not wanna pay all the extras in exchange rate/shipping but we'll see.  Don't have anything inthis cw and that looks just really well made.  Very tempting... and I was gonna take a break hahahaha /cry

Very tempting on quality alone.  I might not wanna pay all the extras in exchange rate/shipping but we'll see.  Don't have anything inthis cw and that looks just really well made.  Very tempting... and I was gonna take a break hahahaha /cry
I was thinking the same thing man...the quality looks freaking awesome.

they look orange to me, is it a fact that they're yellow?

I see y'all calling em lakers and I'm confused lol

def look orange but I might be wrong

Last edited:
I did the same as well but on the top it reads womens, but the style # still checks out as the Mens. Yet again keep me posted man!

I got home today from work to find a package from Crooked Tongues. Saturday night to Thursday afternoon is a hell of a turnaround time from England to New England.
Here are the pics alongside Georgetowns and NYEs as promised...

Damn reebok is trying to cash in with all these retros.

Look like this is their only way of profiting now after declaring that they will stop making their regular basketball shoes

they're also on reebok.com but knowing that they're coming to stores on the 22nd i'll wait and get them there

Back
Top Bottom