The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

THANK YOU! Finally got a pair in my size. Last time I had these on my feet was the OG pair in high school! And I picked up Georgetowns today.

glad i could help. im still on the fence with gtowns. i have all the questions from the suede red toe on, so only reason would be to add to collection. dont care a whole lot for them though. but would hate to look back and end up with a complete collection of questions minus the gtowns

I haven't copped a pair of Reeboks literally since I was a kid but the Questions in the Hoya's colorway is a must cop for me now.  Only problem is I probably won't be able to buy until next week.  Do you think they'll be available in brick and mortar spots and/or online for retail in a week or so?  They're already sold out on FNL...

this sucks didn't expect them to sell out so quick. looking at them though im not too salty the tongue looks off on these shoulda been grey imo. im salty about missing the og colorway though. EVERYTIME it releases i only hear about it like right after it released lol. always wanted them and they manage to elude me yet again

I thought these might sit like the nye but these went quick, gotta keep my eyes peeled for them snakes im betting they'll be just as limited as the burn rubbers and both packers edition

y'all boys crazy, that white tongue is perfect
It's weird too, they never had like a sample with a gray tongue but I really liked the First Look on these and then didn't care for it as RD got closer.  Maybe I'll regret passing on these down the line but I think I'm ok waitin for the snakes.  Hope everybody that got 'em likes 'em.. .and has anyone done a quality comparison to the NYEs/Blue/Red Toes yet?   If these are really on par with the NYEs or Reds then I'll prolly suck it up and go use my bday coupon at FTL or something in store.  I'd be shocked if they sold out in-store here.

THANK YOU! Finally got a pair in my size. Last time I had these on my feet was the OG pair in high school! And I picked up Georgetowns today.
Can you please keep me/us posted on when you receive them, because when I click the link it appears as a shoe in the Womens section, hence why I haven't pulled the trigger. Please let me know with PM if need be, and bless us with pix as well!

The white tongue is just okay for me. Doesn't look bad or anything. I just thought for some reason the tongue was going to be grey too.

It's weird too, they never had like a sample with a gray tongue but I really liked the First Look on these and then didn't care for it as RD got closer.  Maybe I'll regret passing on these down the line but I think I'm ok waitin for the snakes.  Hope everybody that got 'em likes 'em.. .and has anyone done a quality comparison to the NYEs/Blue/Red Toes yet?   If these are really on par with the NYEs or Reds then I'll prolly suck it up and go use my bday coupon at FTL or something in store.  I'd be shocked if they sold out in-store here.

my pair comes in today and I have all those except the nye's and will see what's good

the nye's actually looked really sloppy to me but I think it was a kids size I held

wish reebok would make the questions in white with a pearlized gold toe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom