**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Compared to the stadium release does the snow beach pull over rugby fit like the popover stadium joint

Popover had the mad elasticized waist hookup which customizes the fit, which can't say any SB piece has the same.. there's no accurate comparison in that regard

I'm doubling down. It's the old *****s endorsing Lo Life clothing and Linx Beach trash. What wave is my generation riding? It's not us spending $1000 on pullovers that are musty and faded.

The question isn't what wave your generation is riding, but wave they AREN'T riding. All the sneakers, the fashion even the music its all recycled from the 80's and 90's.

chris-brown-polo-ralph-lauren-snowbeach-jacket.jpeg

asap-rocky-tommy-hilfiger.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.48.50 PM.png

As far as Lynx Beach goes most of the average people endorsing it were YOUNGER, all the older celeb's shown holding the gear was out of respect to Rae who is no longer involved with the business but nice try on that one.

The question isn't what wave your generation is riding, but wave they AREN'T riding. All the sneakers, the fashion even the music its all recycled from the 80's and 90's.

chris-brown-polo-ralph-lauren-snowbeach-jacket.jpeg

asap-rocky-tommy-hilfiger.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.48.50 PM.png

As far as Lynx Beach goes most of the average people endorsing it were YOUNGER, all the older celeb's shown holding the gear was out of respect to Rae who is no longer involved with the business but nice try on that one.

Check & Mate. Great point made. This generation has no idea what half their culture came from. But more power to’em finding some identity.

Hey yall quick question, does the P-wing rereleas ehat run a size big? I'm normally a size M in Polo hats, dude saying a small fits a medium.. thanks
s-l800.jpg

I wouldn't be talking about Herb's .....

TTS im a Large but i went XL for a looser fit.

Went XL on this and its a little looser than i expected. I might have been fine getting Large and having a loose fit

Id say stick to your regular size

Doin' it for the GRAM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom