**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Mail day 😎… why do these lettering on these tees crack so easily ?

IMG_1854.jpeg
IMG_1847.jpeg

They can still locate it from another store and it will still be no taxes as you would be charged by the Delaware or Pa store
They’re messing up, if you are having it shipped it should go by your states tax code no matter what state it is shipping from. In person it would be by the state you are in tax code. Either way you got the W

^ the phone orders are very weird... from what I was told another store has to have 3 in stock for your local store to do a phone order... if all the stores only have 1 in stock then you have to call that store yourself and place an order...I don't know what the difference is really... I never called a store and they don't have the item I was looking for
That is how they run it in the states to cut down on cancelations I was told sometimes it’s just a tag hanging around still making it seem like they have inventory or someone will buy it before they grab to fulfill the order

What Up Doe!!!!!
I have a question, are we allowed to post items that we own for sale? Is there a sub - thread for Ralph Lauren Polo clothes sales? I know people on here must have items they want to liquidate from time to time. Just asking! Thanks

What Up Doe!!!!!
I have a question, are we allowed to post items that we own for sale? Is there a sub - thread for Ralph Lauren Polo clothes sales? I know people on here must have items they want to liquidate from time to time. Just asking! Thanks
IG’s your best bet people move personal pieces on there all the time can catch some good deals that way. People in this thread occasionally sell stuff bought a couple of hats via LEX718 LEX718 on here recently.

Has anyone been having trouble with the 20% off from saks fifth avenue that they tend to send monthly?? I usually get sent 20% off codes monthly from them for the past 2 or more years and now it seems like the codes don’t work anymore. Its been like this for like 3 months now, seems like they are catching on I use to get some steals with those codes.

Their deals have stopped they used to drop prices to 70% off plus you could add the codes. I haven’t seen those sales in min. I just went and looked at my purchase history and the last big ones were sept and oct of 22 but all of 22 my purchases were almost monthly. I’ve only had a few since then lol

IMG_9450.jpeg
IMG_9451.jpeg
IMG_9452.jpeg
Only took like 8 years…

But finally got a pair of those hi tech jeans they put out back in the day.

(The really lazy ones where they only ripped off the old tag and put a hi tech tag in its place… and I think a couple of other subtle changes…)
Were those from the Hi-tech drop a few years ago? Don’t think I ever saw those.

Were those from the Hi-tech drop a few years ago? Don’t think I ever saw those.

I’m not sure where they even sold them, tbh.

I’d see them pop up on-line… ig sellers, ebay, etc…

But don’t think they made a lot of them, and it didn’t have a name that made it easy to search. I think one of the dept stores carried them but just listed them as whatever model they are… varicks I think.

The hi tech changes were so subtle and so few, not sure they’d even pop up in scrolling thru all the polo stuff at some store.

Should have them today, I’ll try to post pics of whatever is actually different/custom for this hi tech version.

But don’t think they made a lot of them, and it didn’t have a name that made it easy to search. I think one of the dept stores carried them but just listed them as whatever model they are… varicks I think.

The hi tech changes were so subtle and so few, not sure they’d even pop up in scrolling thru all the polo stuff at some store.

Should have them today, I’ll try to post pics of whatever is actually different/custom for this hi tech version.
I like them but that is true the details are so settle it would be hard to find them if you searched.

Remember buying this shirt in like 96 along with two polo team elastic back hats in the outlet in San Juan. Remember they also had a rl 2000 sun visor with the green plastic bill that I passed up on. Crazy how I don't remember much of my youth but know where I bought lo pieces.
Interesting didn’t know that shirt was that old always thought it was from around the same time as the trapper lake line in the early 00s.

Interesting didn’t know that shirt was that old always thought it was from around the same time as the trapper lake line in the early 00s.
Well they had that polo a button up shorts and a hat. Then they retrod the button up but made it with deeper colors not as faded as the original.

Well they had that polo a button up shorts and a hat. Then they retrod the button up but made it with deeper colors not as faded as the original.
Oh ok that’s probably why I thought that it’s funny cause if I’m not mistaken the shorts were polo sport label but the shirts were blue label. Not sure about the hat don’t think I’ve ever seen one for sale now that I think about it.

IMG_9450.jpeg
IMG_9451.jpeg
IMG_9452.jpeg
Only took like 8 years…

But finally got a pair of those hi tech jeans they put out back in the day.

(The really lazy ones where they only ripped off the old tag and put a hi tech tag in its place… and I think a couple of other subtle changes…)

I always saw those out there and always wondered, "Are these real???" They came out of nowhere, not with the 2018 drop, and just pop up now and then. Plus look homemade. Interesting.

Last edited:
Really got lucky with these jackets.. got all of them by luck.. I remember when they dropped and it was sold out instantly online.. I took the L.. but was mad salty.. and just my luck.. I think a week later I was in Osaka on vacation.. and my heart dropped.. couldn’t believe what I saw.. I saw a Polo store in Namba.. so I said eff it.. let me give it a try.. I walked in there and they had all these jackets.. hats.. matching sets of all of them.. I only wanted 1 jacket but couldn’t decide.. so I copped all of them.. till this day.. best cops from polo in my life… I know these jackets worth some bread now resale but I’m rocking all of my joints
IMG_1984.jpeg

The Hi-Tech varick jeans were sold at Bloomies. Not an exclusive as they say, I recall other retailers got them as well.

Seemed like it may have been a mistake in the title but actually the pics and description were wrong. They didn't sell, probably due to the mistake and the wash of the jeans. I got mine for about $45

The hi tech jeans -

Only things I could find that were unique or custom to that pair…

1) orange pockets
2) removed patch and new hi tech patch sewn on (to look somewhat homemade)
3) printing inside the Jean pant leg on one side (I think it has RL-67 in white paint, ie: would show if you flip up the end of jeans)

No clue if there are subtle variations on the color/wash or not.

Back
Top Bottom