**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

any idea what the fits are?

are the polos the new "custom slim fit" that they've been using?

curious what the sweatshirts fit like... assuming similar to the bear sweatshirts from the factory store?
Custom slim fit was the custom sizes on my orders that were shipped

I think they should've announced the Black collection as TOP SECRET launch of the day of Feb 1st.... NOW THAT WOULD've been cool

like out of nowhere the Black Collection drops and the Polo thread is 30 + pages long and Macy's got a milliion phone calls LOL!!

When they do release like this you know XMAS is coming but you will not be getting the XMAS preseant unless you got the money or you very LUCKY, because RL is jewish and he doesn't believe in Santa he believes in LUCKY

RL needs all the hype they can get.

DUgF4NmUQAEsAn0.jpg

OC with the next day delivery

Joint is HARD. Glad i went for this over the pullover at that point

Got my US order today! First impressions:

1). High quality pieces
2). Fit is true to size. I’m a 39” chest and 33.5 sleeve and the small fits perfect. No tightness (usually wear a medium is custom slim fit). I’d say it’s cut a little better than classic fit.
3) contrary to what some say this is extremely wearable

Pics to follow

TTS im a Large but i went XL for a looser fit.

Went XL on this and its a little looser than i expected. I might have been fine getting Large and having a loose fit

Id say stick to your regular size

Got my US order today! First impressions:

1). High quality pieces
2). Fit is true to size. I’m a 39” chest and 33.5 sleeve and the small fits perfect. No tightness (usually wear a medium is custom slim fit). I’d say it’s cut a little better than classic fit.
3) contrary to what some say this is extremely wearable

Pics to follow
Snow Beach hats off to both you gentlemen :pimp::pimp:

Good to see family flourishing. Glad I was able to get the Cold Wave, but I NEED the pullover. Minus the Love & Loyalty tax of course.

Got shipping confirmation yesterday and free shipping credit today.

I was watching The Simpsons last night while faded off edibles. It was the episode Homer got fat so he could work at home. The moomoo he was rocking reminded me of the snowbeach poncho :lol:

Jesus Christ is Macys terrible.

ordered patchwork hoodie when it went back in stock for a day.

they sent me a denim & supply zip-up hoodie.

now gotta return this thing and they are out of the patchwork hoodie.

Jesus Christ is Macys terrible.

ordered patchwork hoodie when it went back in stock for a day.

they sent me a denim & supply zip-up hoodie.

now gotta return this thing and they are out of the patchwork hoodie.

so some scammer attached the patchwork hoodie tag to this, and returned it. Got sent to me after ordering one.

denim and supply zip up hoodie. Nautical themed.
not bad overall, but not what i wanted... But Macys gave it to me for free, so can't complain with that.

anyone know when this was from?
WP_20180126_19_24_43_Pro.jpg

4E05304E-9FA6-4565-B468-4E041DEC58E4.jpeg
Welp I got a notification from Ups from OC no email yet

the snow beach stuff looks better how polo showed it in their marketing pics, layered with other stuff.

the vest looks great with that sweater

On the real though, ever since Stadium, I stay marvelling at how they manage to effortlessly layer up to 3 bits on that dude...

Like SB they got cable knit, then flannel THEN vest or pullover PLUS thick scarf...

Them stylists sweatin' more than the model! ;-D

Back
Top Bottom