**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Mans couldn’t even get some stickers & bags :smh:
D4AFE326-0DE5-4DC8-BD9E-F4B378250027.jpeg

69E2DE94-15F1-4564-8D2A-5AB8FCC811E6.jpeg Wanted to know how do these compare in sizing ? Are they similar cause for me the pwing it fits 1 size to big

Attachments

• 69A8BC81-4793-42C2-A2D7-415F40FCB1AF.png
    69A8BC81-4793-42C2-A2D7-415F40FCB1AF.png
    485.2 KB · Views: 3
Not even a fight, just a clown move hate resellers so much

I agree it’s not a cool move to try and get over on ppl but why is there hate for resellers?? Personally don’t buy from them cuz I don’t trust it but if dude wants to try and make some extra coin that’s on him. Consumers make the market. The hate should be for the suckers who pay these dumbass prices.

If he don’t get buyers he can’t do business and will have to either take it down or lower the price.

How safe is eBay these days? I haven't really used it since the fake J's era and stopped because of the knock-offs being so prevalent ...

Can I trust it for the beach lineup? Or is t like it used to be where you hold your breath on your first wear?

Check & Mate. Great point made. This generation has no idea what half their culture came from. But more power to’em finding some identity.

I've forged an identity. I don't need to relive my youth through some clothes that you likely tried to steal back in the day. Do you. Love and Loyalty.

How safe is eBay these days? I haven't really used it since the fake J's era and stopped because of the knock-offs being so prevalent ...

Can I trust it for the beach lineup? Or is t like it used to be where you hold your breath on your first wear?

Beware of the buyers more than the sellers....

This.

You straight if you buying, buyer protection will cover you.

looking for the SB pullover in a S.

Hey yall quick question, does the P-wing rereleas ehat run a size big? I'm normally a size M in Polo hats, dude saying a small fits a medium.. thanks
s-l800.jpg

i wear a S and i'm a 7 3/8 in fitteds. hope that helps.

69E2DE94-15F1-4564-8D2A-5AB8FCC811E6.jpeg Wanted to know how do these compare in sizing ? Are they similar cause for me the pwing it fits 1 size to big

for the ski hoody, go TTS.

for the stadium collection, i have a S in everything, except the p-wing sweatshirt and jacket. i went with a M with those 2. the sweatshirt fits perfect, the jacket is just a little loose but is fine with a hoody underneath. a S was too fitted for me.

Anyone know when the polo NYC store is giving out wrist bands for the SB black and white pieces? Perhaps I can hook a fellow NT'er up for the low..

Back
Top Bottom