**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They drop the same 4 hats , trucker, newsboy, Grady , driver , and skully
yeah alot of their stuff has the same silhouette but i've seen other hats as im sure u have.

did u end up getting that limited edition vest thats out this season? price was crazy with the WWII patches.

I don't do vest but I wanted it . Ralph is a master of carrying over and recycling so I'm pretty sure it'll be back in another form.

Bumming it out

seen you on IG making a pick up in BK lol

do u have any? i dont remember ever seeing one and it would be cool to peep em... post some flicks if you do.

no, i only stick to rrl jeans. collecting rrl now would be opening like pandora's box for me. besides, i will be most likely be focusing on '80s blue label since whatever comes around regarding '90's - current blue label i pretty much have already.

no, i only stick to rrl jeans. collecting rrl now would be opening like pandora's box for me. besides, i will be most likely be focusing on '80s blue label since whatever comes around regarding '90's - current blue label i pretty much have already.

I ain't messing with the newer style denim . They seem to be mass producing rrl since the webstore started . I'm looking at limited stuff and pre 2008 stuff.

Repping at big red

yeah it seems they are making more of the denim in bigger quantities... i dont really follow whats going on but in another forum i remember they are switching some of their denim to cone, which is supposedly inferior? i dont care for denim like that lol. this fall will be the first time i'll try breaking in a pair of raws.

also the best way to explain it would be the quality of o.g. air max 95 neon vs the bi-yearly release of the neon air max 95 ( smaller bubbles, green is off, shape, leather, mesh, grey's and black's look ashy) 

^ what would be the best way to acquire
The older denim besides eBay? What year/
Season did the newer denim fall into production?

^ what would be the best way to acquire
The older denim besides eBay? What year/
Season did the newer denim fall into production?

Fall and winter of last year mainly for denim as far as everything else I would say spring / summer of last year when I noticed the quality of their shirts and jackets going down

Day 2

eBay and style forums

Last edited:
there are RRL longbills. curious if rrlegend has any in his never-ending rrl stash
Last time I seen any I want to say 97 maybe? I like the rll fishing line from back then.

that first photo of DP taken by yours truly!
sport what up. It was cold as hell that night. Lol.

u stretching out this kid's shirt to the max bruh
lmao. Smh

funny, i bumped into my dude from Timeless Truth on park ave. yesterday on some random ish. there's also a cameo from an NT'er in the vid (not me), he hasn't posted in here in awhile tho.
the truth bros. are just some great dudes. And they get busy. Go cop that rockit science on iTunes now!

wha?? Not you!! lol. Have fun, the better pieces are a Lil hard to come by cause 1.to dam small 2.faded or frayed like s**t 3.smell! You would not beleave how many I.t.'s I have pass on cause of this.i don't even whant to know how this come to be ,I'm so good. No stinky Lo . Lol. I know you know enuff people to pretty much get what you want Krispy.

Last edited:
Something to keep the thread going. Here's an old pic of myself with the Polo Sport watch shirt. It's hard to see in this old pic but there are watches all over the shirt. I'm 18 in this pic so it had to be sometime in 98.

Back
Top Bottom