**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

wha?? Not you!! lol. Have fun, the better pieces are a Lil hard to come by cause 1.to dam small 2.faded or frayed like s**t 3.smell! You would not beleave how many I.t.'s I have pass on cause of this.i don't even whant to know how this come to be ,I'm so good. No stinky Lo . Lol. I know you know enuff people to pretty much get what you want Krispy.

Haha, talking about video cameo's and this guy makes an appearance here! yeah, sorry man i'm stepping into your '80's era cuz i have no other choice but to start that time period. I have a decent amount of late '80's pieces that i never posted on VGA. no worries though cuz i'm not goin hard for it since the '90's are what's more relevant to me since that's my era i grew up in. but that stinky Lo comes about cuz dudes are afraid to wash their pieces, smh lol

Jahaha
Yes sir. Had to make a stop a the number one spot in Brooklyn. Heard about your big day in the summer congrats kid. I haven't looked at alcohol the same since that day I hung out with you and sais real talk lollll

Thanks man. Yeah that night with Sais was crazy, good times though, good times.

TT definitely get it in! Sometimes I find it hard to believe that Solace ain't nearly as old as our creaky selves.
yo bip im sitting in my rocking chair and puts icepack on knees rocking that truth brothers!!

Haha, talking about video cameo's and this guy makes an appearance here! yeah, sorry man i'm stepping into your '80's era cuz i have no other choice but to start that time period. I have a decent amount of late '80's pieces that i never posted on VGA. no worries though cuz i'm not goin hard for it since the '90's are what's more relevant to me since that's my era i grew up in. but that stinky Lo comes about cuz dudes are afraid to wash their pieces, smh lol
If its not bnwt it better be nwot. And it also depends on who I get the item from. I don't doubt that you got some gems. I like all RL lines and the 90' (90-95) was a crazy time. Don't think I like every thing that came out in the 80's cause that's far from the truth. It was wack **** then to. Lol ps team no stinky-Lo

anyone going to the BBQ this wkd?
is there free food
laugh.gif

Proper? MC Hammer just poped in my mind...

Copped this Canoe T for $20. I like the Polo spell out on the back.

Last edited:
whelp sorry for leaving yall hanging finally got a hold of one of my stashes this is one box of 128 full of clothing these are just a few button ups i have , also i love the color blue 

westen denim shirts washed , rinse, and light chambray 

285 each

2 limited printed jack rabbit shirts 295 each and numbered 

2 light weight button ups chambray / linen 195 each

standard military 165

4 flannels 195-215 on a few 

my babies slevedge oxford shirts light blue one was bought in 2004 and faded nicely rinse and red chambray i think they ran for 195

and the unicorn size 40 slim fit raw they only make 2 a season finally was able to beat the other guy 
nerd.gif
 to the punch  ill try to snap a picture of the cone vs japenese denim if i can but its really something you cant see its something that you fell 

someone buy that xl bleecker bulldogs jacket on ebay and trade me for my Large lol

Is that the Rugby joint? It's like a satin jacket in royal blue?

If so, they had one of those left on the mannequin at Rugby Covent Garden the last week before they closed down and I passed... Will take that regret to the grave!

Still not over Rugby closing down...

*Edit* My bad, just did a quick eBay search and I saw the jacket in question, it's Polo and it's red/black.

I could have sworn that the Rugby Bleecker Bulldogs jacket in blue though used exactly the same logo and letters on the back.

*Edit #2* Here we go, absolute fire
img-thing

Last edited:
Nice lineup. I didn't know they had a golden retriever sweater, I got the sweatshirt.
When I first saw the sweater last month , I only saw the white joint with the black dog. I never knew there was a golden dog. Once I saw it and tried it on it was a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom