**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

did they change the cut? I have a few XL custom fits from 06-08 that a pretty big on me now

They can stretch out over time especially if you iron them. One complaint about custom fits is they are kinda tight on my guns. The sleeves are way too small especially on my one and only Rugby short sleeve.

Fake Indian head patch?

Bought this off the Bay. Colors look off, especially with the head band and the backing...

Can anyone confirm?

I have one and those colors look off. I'm at work so I don't have mine in front of me though.

Last edited:
Def looks off to mine to smoke dog....

Ill be dambed if they makin bang bang patches.
#****DoneGotReal

Man... And advertised it as "Ralph Lauren Rugby indian head patch" I really didn't study it too hard. That's Wack.

There's some company knocking off Rugby jackets with these kind of patches. I've seen them in discount stores like Rugged Wearhouse

Saw this in-store a couple months ago & loved it; but I'm not about that $495 pair of jeans life. Anyway, went to that sale on 33rd st (NYC) and saw them for $75.
Also picked up a black label sweater. All together spent just under $200. I went the last day,like 2 hours before close; everything was 85% off.

I'm wondering if the Indian head patch is an old standard stock pattern that some have figured they can pass as a Rugby patch...

Saw this in-store a couple months ago & loved it; but I'm not about that $495 pair of jeans life. Anyway, went to that sale on 33rd st (NYC) and saw them for $75.
Also picked up a black label sweater. All together spent just under $200. I went the last day,like 2 hours before close; everything was 85% off.

Damn, nice comeup. :smokin

Great energy in this thread.

Yesterday's set up...

Polo Floral Hemp/Cotton blend Henley, Polo Linen Golf Cargo Short, Ralph Lauren Sandal

Where can i find that style RRL hat at? I dont think ive seen it on ebay. Only the one that says "Double RL"

Back
Top Bottom