**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That right there is a nice cardigan.
not a cardi, its a varsity jacket. same stye as that RRL jkt with the indian head patch from last year. i posted this in another forum, but a hat dropped this season with the same indian head patch. wondering if they would do the same for this current one.

my son.

Handsome kid :pimp:

i bet you have 2 of the hats as well lol

i love that jacket but have yet to rock it.
my silly *** got xxl in it but it didnt fit right got the 1x and it fi right just a tad snug when button up. 

hats lol every hat they come out with i usually get one in every color 

im really trying to slow down because i have stuff from 7 years ago i havent popped the tags on. i still have some brand new miskeen shirts from 02 and 3 jeff hamilton leathers from 03-04 that are still in a coat bag lol. also im trying to buy a rapide by the end of the year too.

Nice work. Air Force Max, all black, straight out the 90's...
Thanks. im trying to find a pair of jeans that came out along time ago. i think they were either guess or polo. all i know is it had an X on the knee and stiching that went around it. any ideas anyone

my silly *** got xxl in it but it didnt fit right got the 1x and it fi right just a tad snug when button up. 

hats lol every hat they come out with i usually get one in every color 

im really trying to slow down because i have stuff from 7 years ago i havent popped the tags on. i still have some brand new miskeen shirts from 02 and 3 jeff hamilton leathers from 03-04 that are still in a coat bag lol. also im trying to buy a rapide by the end of the year too.
rrl is a beast!! You can always pass a leather over to me lolll

Back
Top Bottom