**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

%24T2eC16F,!wsE9suw)ygEBRl)0l9Blg~~60_57.JPG
c

call me crazy bit i need these RLX shorts in every color
Lol you arent the only one, if Marshalls had all of em in a 34 i could get em all. All my Marshalls had were 30s and 32s.

they have a polo version of that jacket. retail is $198 which is wayyyyyyy too much IMO. the embroidery is exactly the same as the jacket in the back and front, but still $200 for a polo?!? i doubt it will hit a 50% off sale, might have to bite when there's a 25%.

Nice, Polo Sport.

By the time I got there (end of day 1), the RRL stuff had been picked through pretty well already. There were still some nice jeans, but it was raining and I was suffering from a lack of motivation to really put in heavy digging work.

true the managers and g.m.'s of the stores barley touch 70k a year but those discounts make it seem like much more, back in the 90's in early 00's people were getting paid the lady in the home department makes easliy 160k a year because she was grandfathered in. their sales associates get 12-3% or 10-5% you dont get your % until you hit your base which is uauslly 3k a week per employee .

Nice, Polo Sport.

By the time I got there (end of day 1), the RRL stuff had been picked through pretty well already. There were still some nice jeans, but it was raining and I was suffering from a lack of motivation to really put in heavy digging work.
Did you see any children clothing? Wanted to pick something up for the lil duns but didnt see anything on the first day. 

@PoloSport SALUTE

some of the items i picked up at the sample sale.
This wasnt a sample sale

they have a polo version of that jacket. retail is $198 which is wayyyyyyy too much IMO. the embroidery is exactly the same as the jacket in the back and front, but still $200 for a polo?!? i doubt it will hit a 50% off sale, might have to bite when there's a 25%.
thats why its 2 bills

Did you see any children clothing? Wanted to pick something up for the lil duns but didnt see anything on the first day. 
go back and read the 2nd line of the flyer you posted

There are some Polo corduroy baseball caps on the Bay with a patch on the front that reads "Polo Country", exactly like the old "Polo Chino" patch. There's also a leather strap and a medium sized horse on the back. Hat comes in navy and orange... Are these legit? Tags look real but the "Polo Country" patch with the horse on the back is throwing me off.

There are some Polo corduroy baseball caps on the Bay with a patch on the front that reads "Polo Country", exactly like the old "Polo Chino" patch. There's also a leather strap and a medium sized horse on the back. Hat comes in navy and orange... Are these legit? Tags look real but the "Polo Country" patch with the horse on the back is throwing me off.

sounds like the ones that came out last year iirc. i guess you didn't see these when they came out. im sure someone here bought them and there was a green and red color as well.

sounds like the ones that came out last year iirc. i guess you didn't see these when they came out. im sure someone here bought them and there was a green and red color as well.

I think there may have also been a brown one as well. It was a strange drop, because I remember seeing pants that had Polo Country branding on it too. Wasn't too sure what they were doing or where they were going with it.

They also brought back a handful of long bills again.

I think there may have also been a brown one as well. It was a strange drop, because I remember seeing pants that had Polo Country branding on it too. Wasn't too sure what they were doing or where they were going with it.

They also brought back a handful of long bills again.

brown or tan? i forgot about that color. but i had no care for them so i didn't pay much attention to the return of the polo country brand label.

the crown on the long bills were shallow to me. when there is something wrong with the "fit" of any new item, it's easily justified for me to pass on it.

for ex. the whole mountain kayak line are all custom fit. i'm about to return like half of the polos from that line or maybe just try to size up to an xl custom fit smh lol haha

for ex. the whole mountain kayak line are all custom fit. i'm about to return like half of the polos from that line or maybe just try to size up to an xl custom fit smh lol haha

If you size up you should be good. Custom fits always feel like a size too small.

If you size up you should be good. Custom fits always feel like a size too small.

believe me dog, i already know how custom fit sizing works, since i usually wear a sz M, I bought L's, but even the L's fit a little more snug, so i might exchange for XL's, which is a joke from a guy who wears sz M.

Big pony is a love it or hate it kind of thing. I don't love it nor hate it. So where does that leave me. Bag in the background isn't mine, I would buy crazy Ralph for 3GS instead lol

Last edited:
brown or tan? i forgot about that color. but i had no care for them so i didn't pay much attention to the return of the polo country brand label.

the crown on the long bills were shallow to me. when there is something wrong with the "fit" of any new item, it's easily justified for me to pass on it.

Brown. There might have been a tan one as well, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

I find that the crowns on all of the hats in the last year or so have just been way too shallow. Easy passes.

believe me dog, i already know how custom fit sizing works, since i usually wear a sz M, I bought L's, but even the L's fit a little more snug, so i might exchange for XL's, which is a joke from a guy who wears sz M.

Exactly - I mean, are we at the point where a custom fit XL is roughly equivalent to late 80s/early 90s KIDS XL?

Back
Top Bottom