**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A lot of vintage Polo here:

Speaking of vintage Polo...
I know in 1994 Ralph moved his manufacturing to China. So is it safe to say if the tag says made in USA, it's at least from '94 or earlier? What about hats? I have a few that are made in USA but Im sure I got them after '94. Is there a definitive way of dating a piece?

Last edited:
i went to the SF sample sale, a ton of RRL but alot of it was getting picked through. going back tomorrow to see whats left.

i went to the SF sample sale, a ton of RRL but alot of it was getting picked through. going back tomorrow to see whats left.

Yeah, I was there too.

Lots of purple label knits and dress shirts too. 65% off $325, I believe. They had nice representation across all sizes too, just not all that much I was interested in. I may dip back later in the week and see if anything is hanging around; they usually start to slash prices at events like this as the time begins to run out.

A lot of vintage Polo here:

Speaking of vintage Polo...
I know in 1994 Ralph moved his manufacturing to China. So is it safe to say if the tag says made in USA, it's at least from '94 or earlier? What about hats? I have a few that are made in USA but Im sure I got them after '94. Is there a definitive way of dating a piece?

i was curious about this as well.how can u date an older item?

Enjoy guys. Finally got all the track jackets I've wanted. The burgundy jacket from some seasons ago fits a bit more fitted than my others but after peeping the model in the below pic, I guess it's made to fit like that.

thats weird bc mine fits pretty normal. but im guessing it feels more fitted bc its a reversible jacket and twice the amount of material? 

thats weird bc mine fits pretty normal. but im guessing it feels more fitted bc its a reversible jacket and twice the amount of material? 
Normally I get size xl but this was a size L and it's nearly impossible to find this jacket now so I settled. It's not too bad. Love this jacket tho def a great piece. I slept on this when it was on sale. Don't ask how much I spent lol

Normally I get size xl but this was a size L and it's nearly impossible to find this jacket now so I settled. It's not too bad. Love this jacket tho def a great piece. I slept on this when it was on sale. Don't ask how much I spent lol
gotcha. yeah i picked it up when it was half off, i have only used the wool on the outside tho bc wool makes me itch lol. 

Good lookin CL.

Nice work as usual moorevisual...

What's up with the patched denim in the first pic?

Last edited:
Anybody try on the new Slim Fit button down shirts. How do they compare to custom fit as far as length and width of shirts. Custom fit large is good on me as far as length but i wish it were a little bit slimmer in the body.

the first top moorevisual has in his post is on sale for $40 at Macy's right now but very few sizes left. i have that USA satin jacket, dope flicks!

Got this for free the other day. I have no idea when it was produced. I believe it's rlx. I don't like it too much lol

Back
Top Bottom