**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

kinda look like these anybody know where i can cop the hollister style RL shorts ?? i been on a hunt for em for bout a month now and cant find em anywhere NT detectives help me out :nerd:

Last edited:
Haven't seen this posted here yet, but I picked this up the other week. Dropped sometime in the earlier half of the month.
i havent seen this in person yet, but its lookin good in photos. they had a red one that was similar last summer. im going to hold off until they go on sale.

kinda look like these anybody know where i can cop the hollister style RL shorts ?? i been on a hunt for em for bout a month now and cant find em anywhere NT detectives help me out :nerd:

got mine at macys for under 20
check the sleepwear department; ive seen them there

Depends where you live, if you live where there is a Dillard's they have them. I saw some in like a hunter/forest green color. A.Vandelay

Hot deals at Macy's. donate $3.00 get 25% off without spending $100 first. Just snatched this up for $48.25 out the door.

Man they need to drop RLX. Just saw a bunch of screen printed crap they just put out. I did see some nice new blue label summer pieces with nice big flag patches though...

Man they need to drop RLX. Just saw a bunch of screen printed crap they just put out. I did see some nice new blue label summer pieces with nice big flag patches though...
rlx makes money some since its so cheap to make and the resell at store levels. but i agree

I absolutely LOVE RLX. I buy at least one pair of their cargo pants per season (perfectly slim & light material).

FYI This isn't on sale. Surprised though because it dropped a lil bit before the wild river collection. Ralph must think the old lo heads are salivating for this one lol

It feels good to return 4 items for $513, then buy all the items back plus 4 more items for $360
smokin.gif

FYI - if you've purchased anything within the last 10 days that is on sale, you can get a price adjustment.

I brought my receipt for all those shirts I bought at $60 apiece last week and got them adjusted to 59.99 + 25% off = $45.

BTW, I mess with RLX outerwear - jackets, hoodies, vests, etc. but most of their shirts and stuff are meh at best.

I want those OD khaki shorts with the navy blue ponies all over them for this summer. Still searching

BTW, I mess with RLX outerwear - jackets, hoodies, vests, etc. but most of their shirts and stuff are meh at best.

I actually did see a nice red/black RLX jacket that I tried on and almost bought. And there is a bubble vest with the Indian print that I kinda like too but those shirts I saw yesterday were a complete turnoff. I hope the screen printing doesn't cross over to other lines cause its Wack.

I want those OD khaki shorts with the navy blue ponies all over them for this summer. Still searching

Yeah, those all-over shorts are sweet. They come in many colors too. (Check the bay) I was gonna clown one day and wear an all-over shirt, shorts, and socks! I might go pick up the all-over lobster shirt today since its on sale, found the matching socks at TJmaxx for cheap.

what i love about polo is it never goes out of style. wha i hate is if u buy something for full price, it might go on sale for dirt cheap. Macys hearld square 34 street got some weird  employees in the polo section
nerd.gif
 Never felt so violated

I like some RLX stuff and bought a nice bubble vest this winter but I hate that everything is screen printed and no embroidered logos or anything.

Back
Top Bottom