**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

All items 59.99
Take an additonal 25% off $100 spent.
Ravaging season has begun...
Eat my G's

Last edited:
Saw some at woodbury had 75% off
probally long gone now reselling rrl is big biz. do yourself a favor buy a pair of rigid or once washed for 250 and call it a day there core items only go on sll once a year but they do have seasonal sales where the washed denims usually get discounted 

All items 59.99
Take an additonal 25% off $100 spent.
Ravaging season has begun...
Eat my G's
hold up that shirt with the royal blue stripe going across the chest is 59.99.or if i spent 100.oo or more i will recieve 25% off my next purchase? can i use the 25% on a cap? is 34 street

Last edited:
probally long gone now reselling rrl is big biz. do yourself a favor buy a pair of rigid or once washed for 250 and call it a day there core items only go on sll once a year but they do have seasonal sales where the washed denims usually get discounted 

This. But if you really do want to wait, wait for the next pink pony/give in style sale. That is the only time you will be able to use a discount for RRL core items. Although by then, if they haven't already done so, all the denim will be Cone as opposed to Japanese denim.

hold up that shirt with the royal blue stripe going across the chest is 59.99.or if i spent 100.oo or more i will recieve 25% off my next purchase? can i use the 25% on a cap? is 34 street

Yup that rugby was 59$
59$ -25% off= 45$
N yes errythang. Pictured was 59.99

I copped the navy n yellow hooded rugby n the olive n orange kayak polo.

Last edited:
Yup that rugby was 59$
59$ -25% off= 45$
N yes errythang. Pictured was 59.99

I copped the navy n yellow hooded rugby n the olive n orange kayak polo.
when does the sale end? and just to confirm this is 34 street macys? looks like you need a coupon or no. i purchased the shirt with the royal blue going across the chest for 100 you think macys can do a price adjustment?

Haven't seen this posted here yet, but I picked this up the other week. Dropped sometime in the earlier half of the month.

Last edited:
when does the sale end? and just to confirm this is 34 street macys? looks like you need a coupon or no. i purchased the shirt with the royal blue going across the chest for 100 you think macys can do a price adjustment?
I may be wrong but I think this is Lord&Taylor not Macy's

I may be wrong but I think this is Lord&Taylor not Macy's

Nah its Macy's, that sale sign with the red stripe at the top is Macy's.

I went to Macy's yesterday and the didnt have my size, imma check down in Richmond tomorrow to see what they have

Last edited:

It's Macy's
Sale ends this Sunday.
No coupon needed.

Back
Top Bottom