**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can anyone give me a definitive answer as to why I can only find size 10-13 Polo socks everywhere I look? What happened to 5-9?

Can anyone give me a definitive answer as to why I can only find size 10-13 Polo socks everywhere I look? What happened to 5-9?

Sock size does not equal shoe size. Sock size 10-13 will generally fit shoe size 8-12 (some small variations between manufacturers). Usually the label will say this as well....

Wow theyre retroing RL now.. My buddy was wearing the original last weekend
Around Dec I said I can forsee RL
retroing pieces, if he hasn't already done so.
I saw it coming with the vote of the Teddy.
I dont think the enthusiats would approve.

Around Dec I said I can forsee RL
retroing pieces, if he hasn't already done so.
I saw it coming with the vote of the Teddy.
I dont think the enthusiats would approve.
RL has been retroing many of the understated Items for years, and 95% of the time the are better quality with better colorblocking. This year you will a handful of see items that were popular with the urban dem. resurface. The vote has already been finalized for the reintroduction of the Polo Bear Sweater. There will be lots of new Polo "collectors" "been-hads" and "flippers" springing up by end of the year.

Last edited:
Just copped this skully, couldnt find it nowhere besides S&D's in bk...

Threw it on ASVP ..

RL has been retroing many of the understated Items for years, and 95% of the time the are better quality with better colorblocking. This year you will a handful of see items that were popular with the urban dem. resurface. The vote has already been finalized for the reintroduction of the Polo Bear Sweater. There will be lots of new Polo "collectors" "been-hads" and "flippers" springing up by end of the year.

heaven help me.

heaven help me.
:rofl:. Saturation is bound to happen, but no worries. The newc.omers like myself will get a chance at owning a few classic inspired retros, the pioneers will still have their yearly staples to look forward to, and the youngsters will keep the parent company well funded from season to season by buying everything with a horse. RL always has been good at finding a healthy balance between its different target groups of consumers.

Last edited:
^things seem to be dying down tho,
So thats a good thing. If this was 5-6
Yrs ago then it might've been worse,
But with the added death of Rugby they
Might look for something else RL to flock
To. I see it as a toss up. The general consumer
Wouldnt know regardless

Does anyone know of any notable eBay stores with a good amount of Rugby stock?
What sz you looking for ? bought a few pieces off impulse on rugby final sale once I heard Rugby is closing now they are sitting in my closet and I have zero intention of wearing. smh

Anyone have better pics of that indian head workshirt? If it's the same blue as most of their workshirts I might have to look around for that joint.

roll.gif
. Saturation is bound to happen, but no worries. The newc.omers like myself will get a chance at owning a few classic inspired retros, the pioneers will still have their yearly staples to look forward to, and the youngsters will keep the parent company well funded from season to season by buying everything with a horse. RL always has been good at finding a healthy balance between its different target groups of consumers.
Saturation of retroed pieces is going to have a particular market lose it's value if you know what i mean and alot of people are not going to be too enthused about it. 

Black people forgot to feed the horse or brush it. Now it's Chinese food.

- a black male speaking

Back
Top Bottom