**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Couple of bullions I picked up for a quid each at Rugby Covent Garden in the dieing days.

I got a few more of the standard patches from there so I plan on removing these from the Rugby tops and finding a jacket or sport coat or two from an outlet and transferring them over to them.

Obviously anything but a dry clean is going to ruin these!

Last edited:

Rugby indian head patch?

Looks like a Less busy (at least patch wise) version of the RL Modern Explorer rugby from last year.

Ralphie knows my affinity for all things Olive so he includes just enough changes to make me debate on getting this lol

Last edited:
T
Couple of bullions I picked up for a quid each at Rugby Covent Garden in the dieing days.

I got a few more of the standard patches from there so I plan on removing these from the Rugby tops and finding a jacket or sport coat or two from an outlet and transferring them over to them.

Obviously anything but a dry clean is going to ruin these!

Those patches :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Rugby indian head patch?
saw this at the RL store here in jersey just yesterday.  don't know if it was the lighting in the store or what, but the colors were definitely more vibrant in person.  solid, quality piece though.

one of the employees was telling me about some chambray buttondown with a big indian head on the back, but he had no more left in the store.  i tried looking on the site, but nothing either.  anyone happen to have a pic of what he's talking about?

saw this at the RL store here in jersey just yesterday.  don't know if it was the lighting in the store or what, but the colors were definitely more vibrant in person.  solid, quality piece though.

one of the employees was telling me about some chambray buttondown with a big indian head on the back, but he had no more left in the store.  i tried looking on the site, but nothing either.  anyone happen to have a pic of what he's talking about?
Yeah. they had a few of the indian head chambray button down shirt at my store in Atlanta. skipped on the shirt and copped a rrl flannel instead. I skipped on it because i thought it would release sometime later, on line. retail on the indian head was 145 i believe. they also had a really nice beacon print button down for 140 too. They had a really nice bright orange field jacket with an american flag patch on the sleeve but retail was like 590 I believe. will cop as soon as first in store sale comes.

will probably go tomorrow and cop the Indian head chambray since it seems as though it may be exclusive to RL stores only. The indian head on the back of the shirt is gigantic and it has a lot of colors too. the chambray is lightweight and is a  light sky blue colo.r

Yeah. they had a few of the indian head chambray button down shirt at my store in Atlanta. skipped on the shirt and copped a rrl flannel instead. I skipped on it because i thought it would release sometime later, on line. retail on the indian head was 145 i believe. they also had a really nice beacon print button down for 140 too. They had a really nice bright orange field jacket with an american flag patch on the sleeve but retail was like 590 I believe. will cop as soon as first in store sale comes.

will probably go tomorrow and cop the Indian head chambray since it seems as though it may be exclusive to RL stores only. The indian head on the back of the shirt is gigantic and it has a lot of colors too. the chambray is lightweight and is a  light sky blue colo.r
good looks on the info.  we're probably talking about the same shirt, but the salesperson at RL told me it was $98.  he knew because someone just came in right before me and bought the last 2 in the store.  i wonder if it's custom or classic though.

really interested to see that field jacket you're talking about too.  first time i actually stepped into the store yesterday in a long time.  been copping all my pieces online lately

good looks on the info.  we're probably talking about the same shirt, but the salesperson at RL told me it was $98.  he knew because someone just came in right before me and bought the last 2 in the store.  i wonder if it's custom or classic though.

really interested to see that field jacket you're talking about too.  first time i actually stepped into the store yesterday in a long time.  been copping all my pieces online lately

i've seen this flick before, but got a good chuckle nonetheless.
This is why we cant have nice things...
Retail on this piece was $98, not $145. One of the reasons it's been flying off the shelves.

MV, have you seen the retro yet? How does it compare to the original? I've never seen the OG in person, but the one that just released is really on point. Detailing is top notch and the price is less than I would have expected. 
Wow theyre retroing RL now.. My buddy was wearing the original last weekend

Last edited:
is there a difference if you buy a polo from macys compared to sears or something like that? quality wise? like if i buy one from a high end store compared to a mall store? nah mean? 

Back
Top Bottom