**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Why is jayrockslo so mad though? Tight over another man's hustle? Them feelings are something else :lol:

:rofl: omg, you're the polo ralph lauren re-selling king? you've never even seen all of my "vintage" polo shirts. actually nobody has, because i've never posted everything.
:rofl: in your closet until it sells on ebay, right? jealousy? :rofl: please, i don't even care for the stuff you re-sell. you must be delirious to think someone is jealous of you re-selling clearance polo and i really hope you're not saying that i would be jealous of what's in your closet or maybe i do hope you're saying that :rofl:
i contribute more than you know in this thread. i've been making jokes at you cuz you seem to have a problem with me. You're a re-seller, trying to profit off of new stuff that should be available to all, at the expense of others. hop off of mines, kid, cuz you keep saying i don't contribute to this thread.

Jealousy is the only logical reason I can imagine for you to form baseless assumptions about the massive amount of **** I cop for MYSELF. The implication is I'm buying stuff to sell and passing it off as my own. Maybe the lames you hang with front on they paper like that, I keep it 100. Whether you like what I cop or not is irrelevant. You must be mad I cop heavy. What I want, when I want. And you cop when your paycheck allows you to, joe blow.

And save the evil reseller sob story. I get bread homie, **** whats available to everyone else. BTW anybody who ever hit me up from this thread about something I am selling was offered the item at price.

The only problem I got with you, as I said before, is 90% of your posts in here are negative and uncalled for, bashing other members for absolutely no reason other than your own personal anger/resentment issues. 9 times out of 10 your comments aren't even directed at me, it just irks me to come in here and see the same snide little comments from the same person, ALL THE TIME. Fortunately I just found the ignore button. Don't waste your time responding. Only way I'll see it is if you use your other screenname. :wink:

Last edited:
From my trip to Dubai

Didnt even bother going inside :smh:

They wanted around $800 for this Lo piece....
Im poor |I

Frank I'll never knock you for what you do, but there's no way that you can discredit Jay for the contributions that he's made to YukuNT as well as the new format. We all know that this forum is not re-seller friendly; it has nothing to do with jealousy, but has everything to do with the culture of NT itself. And likewise you cannot be discredited, You've shared great information and educated many here as well Frank. I'm not going to say who's right and who's wrong, but the evidence is burried in the unedited posts on pages 1-67. For those that want the facts, I invite draw your own conclusion. Contributions are contributions, whether it's posting pickups, passing knowledge, or correcting wrong information. I hope that both of you continue to put your stamps on this thread.

Last edited:
Why is jayrockslo so mad though? Tight over another man's hustle? Them feelings are something else :lol:

The only problem I got with you, as I said before, is 90% of your posts in here are negative and uncalled for, bashing other members for absolutely no reason other than your own personal anger/resentment issues. 9 times out of 10 your comments aren't even directed at me, it just irks me to come in here and see the same snide little comments from the same person, ALL THE TIME. Fortunately I just found the ignore button. Don't waste your time responding. Only way I'll see it is if you use your other screenname. :wink:

:rofl:
Ignorance is something else when you don't understand who is so mad though.

Read above how salty he is when he just sees my screename posting a comment when it's not even towards him. My comments are far from any type of personal anger/resentment. If you even read what I post, my comments are quite rational. tell me who caught feelings?

He keeps saying that I "bash" other members. So where are these members that I've been bashing and not speaking up saying that I've been "bashing" them. tell me who caught feelings?

U think I'm tight over his hustle? Maybe you don't understand what re-selling does to a "collector enthusiast culture".

Jealousy is the only logical reason I can imagine for you to form baseless assumptions about the massive amount of **** I cop for MYSELF. The implication is I'm buying stuff to sell and passing it off as my own. Maybe the lames you hang with front on they paper like that, I keep it 100. Whether you like what I cop or not is irrelevant. You must be mad I cop heavy. What I want, when I want. And you cop when your paycheck allows you to, joe blow.

And save the evil reseller sob story. I get bread homie, **** whats available to everyone else. BTW anybody who ever hit me up from this thread about something I am selling was offered the item at price.

Who's hurt again? ...This is the most personal, emo response in the entire exchange.

This isn't Frank's private thread. You don't get to label yourself as arbiter of what/who is and isn't helpful.

Jay's rep precedes him, and it was built in Lo-appreciation communities that are far more knowledgeable and critical than this one. He's helped me many times, for one.

Last edited:
Frank I'll never knock you for what you do, but there's no way that you can discredit Jay for the contributions that he's made to YukuNT as well as the new format. We all know that this forum is not re-seller friendly; it has nothing to do with jealousy, but has everything to do with the culture of NT itself. And likewise you cannot be discredited, You've shared great information and educated many here as well Frank. I'm not going to say who's right and who's wrong, but the evidence is burried in the unedited posts on pages 1-67. For those that want the facts, I invite draw your own conclusion. Contributions are contributions, whether it's posting pickups, passing knowledge, or correcting wrong information. I hope that both of you continue to put your stamps on this thread.

No one's knocking him, I'm sure he is a wealth of information with a ton of classic pieces. That does not give one the right to come in here and be condescending towards other members. You do remember when this thread was locked for people doing the same **** he comes in here and does? There were just more people back then and the thread was spiraling out of control. If dude contributed what he contributed and said what he says in a RESPECTFUL manner, all would be good. It's really that simple.

When I used to lowkey advertise in here and was called out for it, I stopped, because I get that sentiment and ultimately it is not integral to my business. I never once tried to pass of something as mine that wasn't tho as people seem to keep implying.

Frank do you have a full recap of that conference that you pasted those quotes from?

You may need to register to read the whole thing but it's free and they won't flood you with spam

http://seekingalpha.com/article/116...sses-q3-2013-results-earnings-call-transcript

Who's hurt again? ...This is the most personal, emo response in the entire exchange.

This isn't Frank's private thread. You don't get to label yourself as arbiter of what/who is and isn't helpful.

Jay's rep precedes him, and it was built in Lo-appreciation communities that are far more knowledgeable and critical than this one. He's helped me many times, for one.

I can assure you I have zero emotional investment in your clown of a friend sir. The bottom line is your boy is disrespectful and condescending toward other members who don't "collect lo" the way he thinks they should or don't know as much as him. I guarantee you it's not helpful to the members he ***** on regularly, point blank period. Do you really need an arbiter to see that? Or is this thread just for the collectors that are advanced enough for your liking? As I reminded you all when you came from the other forum, this place does not tolerate all that competitive posturing and one-upsmanship you all were apparently used to. Need I remind you, again, that this thread has been locked and users banned for exactly that type of behavior in the past. Above all it's just rude and sophomoric.

Nor is this your boy's private thread where he can speak to people anyway he chooses. There are rules on this forum, maintaining respectful dialog being one of them. Ultimately, it's telling of ones character when they feel the need to cut other members down for their perceived lack of knowledge or dedication. Like seriously, have a little class. It's completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Keep it to yourself if you don't have anything constructive to say. We all learned this in kindergarten, your boy can't seem to grasp the concept of being a respectful adult despite the judgments you may have about particular people.

I'm done with this issue. You all want to keep enabling this guy to piss all over some of the more inexperienced polo enthusiasts that's up to yall. Mister negative has been blocked from my view.

Last edited:

Pound your chest Polo Ralph Lauren re-selling internet gorilla from Minneapolis, Minnesota! Where nobody cares about wearing Polo Ralph Lauren but you! You cop heavy! You keep it 100! Keep it real, sun! Everything goes on clearance for you in the stores because nobody else buys it but you! You cop what you want, when you want because there is nobody there in Minnesota to compete with for Polo Ralph Lauren! You are balling! I am so jealous of you buying all of the clearance polo in Minnesota to re-sell and then pay off for what you want to buy for yourself! My goodness, you know how much my paycheck allows me to cop! That is amazing! I am going to ask my paycheck what I will be allowed to cop this week while paying for my mortgage and utility bills. btw, i know a cop too, he's my best friend. NY's finest!

Thank you for getting bread! I like whole wheat myself! And for screwing what's available to everyone else, you are awesome to be a part of the community of RL enthusiasts.

You should've checked yourself for personal anger, cuz you mad just for reading my comments. Sorry for you that you didn't find the ignore button earlier. But I think there's a good chance you'll respond to this even if you have me on ignore cuz someone in this thread will pm you to read this. And btw, I don't have another screenname and I never fronted like I have or did. So if somebody else has a problem with you, it's not just me, so maybe they see the ***** in you too.

Keep calling me a clown, and I'll clown you. Just remember, like you said 9 times out of 10, my comments aren't even directed at you, but you want to be all salty and bitter about what I comment on. I'm always bashing members? Where are these "bashed members" speaking up themselves, against me feeling "bashed"? I comment and speak the truth. Keep pointing out that I don't contribute to this thread. But yet there are other members say that I do, so fall back and know your role that your just a Polo Ralph Lauren re-seller that couldn't keep up with re-selling Jordan's and Nikes on ebay and just found Ralph Lauren a few years ago so now you "cop heavy", "keep it 100", "get bread" and now want to be the official ebay polo re-seller in Minnesota.

Jay, where are you copping RRL raw denim at less than half off? I thought their raw denim never goes on sale? Haha message me if you dont want to post on the thread.
never paid full price for my RRL's. even less than half price. it's nice taking a pair of raw denim and having it form and fade through your own wears basically making it your own "custom" denim.
You found this jacket at a D&S store? Isnt this jacket blue label?
From my trip to Dubai

Didnt even bother going inside
mean.gif

They wanted around $800 for this Lo piece....
Im poor
tired.gif

Found this pretty cool pullover at a thrift recently. Nothing major but sort of makes up for a 90's Lo jacket I passed on because of low funds.

Jay, where are you copping RRL raw denim at less than half off? I thought their raw denim never goes on sale? Haha message me if you dont want to post on the thread.

You found this jacket at a D&S store? Isnt this jacket blue label?
No, I didnt enter the D&S store.
That jacket was the only thing in the RL
Store that piqued my interest or worth taking
Pics of.

Damn, I think that was a mistake not going into the D&S store in Dubai. Sometimes international retail markets have exclusives or variations of what's available to the US markets.

What were you in Dubai for?
Bday weekend. Im sure I'll be back sometime
During the year, so maybe I'll check then.

Back
Top Bottom