**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lets be serious though, how many people actually pay full price for any of these RRL jackets, safe to say everyone has the luxury of shopping at 30%-50% off with sales, promotions, plugs, FB groups etc. Everything is overpriced.

Can anyone lend any advice on how to clean Polo hats? Gentle cycle maybe?
As long as there's no wool, the gentle cycle in the washer should do just fine. I'd just recommend stuffing the hat with a bunch of plastic bags or tissue paper, once the wash is done, to help keep the hat's sturdy shape.

I like to hand wash items like that or if im unsure the washer might mess it up.

Handwashing them was my first thought bc of the leather adjustable strap but some most of them have been infused with my sweat so that may take forever.

I'll try the gentle cycle and report. Thanks!

All my RRL heads. 

Anyone tried the Slim Narrow RRL denim? I need a size suggestion. 

ALL of my RRL are slim fit 32x34. My word im getting fat and they're all getting too tight. Saddest story. 

All my RRL heads. 

Anyone tried the Slim Narrow RRL denim? I need a size suggestion. 

ALL of my RRL are slim fit 32x34. My word im getting fat and they're all getting too tight. Saddest story. 

^ I have a pair (that same size actually). Being that I'm a 32, they fit perfectly there. The leg, however, is a 14" opening. If you have large legs, your calves are gonna feel it.

Slim Narrow fit exactly the same as Slim fit. only differences is a smaller leg opening. I have a whole bunch of slim and slim narrow in a 33x34. I'm 6'3 188 with skinny calves though. I have to wear a belt though but the 32 thigh are way too tight in the thigh for me. I highly recommend you try John Elliot . I doubt I buy another pair of RRL unless they do some sort of Patchwork Jean

Slim Narrow fit exactly the same as Slim fit. only differences is a smaller leg opening. I have a whole bunch of slim and slim narrow in a 33x34. I'm 6'3 188 with skinny calves though. I have to wear a belt though but the 32 thigh are way too tight in the thigh for me. I highly recommend you try John Elliot . I doubt I buy another pair of RRL unless they do some sort of Patchwork Jean

^ I've been passing on some RRLs for that reason too; a lot of the nicest ones are Slim Narrow, and while that leg opening is doable (I still wear my pair), it's not preferred due to my large legs.

Yeah im about the same measurements and my 32 slims got me looking wild in the thighs while my once larger fitting low straights are looking good tho.

Good info though i literally have worn no other denim for the last 2-3 years so i got this weird thing about switching up. Might have to make a move though. 

Preciate it fellas. 

Yeah im about the same measurements and my 32 slims got me looking wild in the thighs while my once larger fitting low straights are looking good tho.

Good info though i literally have worn no other denim for the last 2-3 years so i got this weird thing about switching up. Might have to make a move though. 

Preciate it fellas. 
I would recommend you do a 32. the only bad part of John Elliot is that they tend to sell out at regular price.You wont be able to cop on a deep discount like RRL.

You already know brother... the tennis set you rocked was 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom