**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyway....

The hip hop legend, wine company owner and NYC school teacher Sadat X in that summer time flyness

RIP PPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Is that R.A. as well?

Why is he wearing the Joker's pants?

Morning bros, need to make some room and will be parting with RL/RRL clothing, jackets in L/XL and give anyone here first dibs, heres the link for pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58968609@N03/albums/72157670843315505

What size is that boxing jacket bro?

XXL but fits like a XL bro

While in Miami 2 weeks back, couple Lo fits

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Last edited:
Please tell me they had more than one
nerd.gif
Only had one man unfortunately. I also picked up a weekender bag they had as well.

Great find, I haven't hit up a Marshalls in a while.  I guess it's time lol
I hunt all locations around me regularly. Try to find those one off pieces.

On a side note, I'd like this threads' opinion on which of these two weekender bags I should keep. Tan/Beige Waxed Cotton Canvas (has bottom with leather corners and metal "feet". The navy is a nylon material with leather trimming as well. Both are medium sized although the blue may hold more (not entirely sure). The tan is $525.00 retail, while the blue is $398.00 retail. May be worthy to note that the blue seems to be new season (last season) when the tan is from around 2012-2013 season. I'm leaning toward the tan one because I feel it looks cooler and has cooler accents, but it's a hard choice.

Last edited:
^I prefer the simplicity of the last one. 

The tan one is impressive though, love the leather on the bottom corners.

Great finds! How much was the black one red tagged at?

I was just at my local Marshall's on Monday and didn't even think to look for a bag. In need of a new duffle real soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom