**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Montreal saint catherines st bro. The winners there has some steals once in a while.

Damn Mtl got some gems! I dont be finding anything in toronto lol. Definitely not like when i was living in VA

Looking at the pic of that bag again it shoulda hit me u are in mtl... "Prix suggere" :lol:

Last edited:
Damn Mtl got some gems! I dont be finding anything in toronto lol. Definitely not like when i was living in VA

Looking at the pic of that bag again it shoulda hit me u are in mtl... "Prix suggere"
laugh.gif
I work between Montreal and Toronto man so I'm regularly in both cities. Most in Toronto don't have anything worth noting except the same old trash so its not worth going to. Thanks for the input on which duffle to keep. Like I was saying, I was always leaning more towards the tan as I feel it's a better constructed bag overall although I may just keep both.

Can someone help identify the blazer in this pic? I hate I didn't pull the trigger on it last year from the resort collection.:smh:

I know it was $895 retail and its like a cotton knit construction. It was like $150 in Charlotte

DAMN. I wish this was in Toronto. I'll keep my eye out now lol smh. Haven't wanted a bag for a while then I saw they dropped this but the price was crazy high at retail.

Word toronto doesnt really have those gems like that lol. Sometimes ill find something hidden in the sales rack at the Bay YD or FV

@BlackChiney08 Backpack is TOUGH.

Grabbed this blue label piece from TJ Maxx the other day.

Last edited:
i have an email with a coupon code for 20% off any regular priced item . i dont know how rare these are . but ill forward the email if someone wants it . it is probably a 1 time use . pm me with your email

GONE!!!

Last edited:
i wanna say 60-70% of my closet is filled with Lo but all my favorite pieces are ones without the pony. anyone feel the same?

^ One of my boys & I always look for the lowkey pieces. Obviously there's exceptions, but a lot of the hidden label pieces seem more exclusive & of better quality IMO.

Don't have a problem with the small pony. But the giant pony with RALPH LAUREN POLO written in 72pt Times New Roman double bold font aren't for me

i wanna say 60-70% of my closet is filled with Lo but all my favorite pieces are ones without the pony. anyone feel the same?
I do. 1% of my RL clothing has the small pony. The other 99% of my RL has no branding at all. I've always liked the clothing were the design of the item speaks for the brand from hats and ties to shoes and outwear.

Back
Top Bottom