**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Last weekends outlet pick up...in my opinion a steal. Original price $198 but I walked out the store $19.99

They need to cut clothes down and really make some quality designs, while also reducing the price a bit. In this thread, some of us will drop 100,200,300$+ for a certain jacket, shirt, or pants. But the average person doesnt give a **** if its polo or not, they just like things that are quality and also affordable/cheap. Thats why some polo things keep sitting and eventually makes its way to the sales and then clearance racks. 

Can anyone give their feedback on Purple Label polos (quality & fit)? If you have or tried them, denim also.

Last edited:
Can anyone give their feedback on Purple Label polos (quality & fit)? If you have or tried them, denim also.

I've had a couple of Purple Label polos over the years. Not in a while, though. The cotton was very high quality and very durable. If I could equate it to anything, it'd be relative to a high thread count sheet. Fit is very similar, if not identical, to Black Label & RRL.

I've had a couple of Purple Label polos over the years. Not in a while, though. The cotton was very high quality and very durable. If I could equate it to anything, it'd be relative to a high thread count sheet. Fit is very similar, if not identical, to Black Label & RRL.
Thanks Seinfeldfan! I really like the look of them on the website and would like to upgrade the usual work/date attire.

Friends, Does anyone have a factory store coupon they are willing to share? I hope to visit Ontario Mills this weekend. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom