**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

StillMike, If I was still in my college years that's exactly how I would wear Polo. Nice setups. :smokin

Certain Items from Rugby will still be appreciated down the road, The Indian Head Sweater, Indian Head Striped Rugby with Elbow Patches, the Purple Pirate Cardigan, and the Patchwork Pennant Cardigan to name a few. I'll miss it, but I do agree with RL's marketing strategy by building the core brand to the worldwide market.

If you're on their Rugby Insider list, you get 20% off instead of 15%. Use code "insiderfall".
Code is good to 11/7.

Its not working for me im trying to order my dad a vest from their denim&supply line. Could that be why?

R.I.P Rugby

The subtle pieces and vest aren't pictured and I actually loved the Rugby line. Didn't mind Harlem raping the brand because they always chose the corny pieces.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/125768/width/500/height/1000[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/125769/width/500/height/1000

R.I.P Rugby
The subtle pieces and vest aren't pictured and I actually loved the Rugby line. Didn't mind Harlem raping the brand because they always chose the corny pieces.

can you show a better pic of the top knit w/the Rugby logo?

^ Fits above =:smokin Not a fan of Trues, but these were coordinated right. Props.

Last edited:
Today's outlet pickups, stoked about finally get some boots. Homie working there had no idea the Rugby line wasnt going to be around much longer, he was upset lol

If anyone spots some RRL low straights or slim rigids at their outlet let a brotha know 8)

Last edited:
If anyone spots some RRL low straights or slim rigids at their outlet let a brotha know
glasses.gif
low straights show up once in a while, but i've never seen rigids. to my understanding, its one of their bestsellers at retail, rarely go on sale, so they never make their way to the outlets.

Last edited:
does anyone know how rugby shetland cardigan fits? i own several shetland crewnecks and medium is perfect, but I like my cardigan a bit longer than my crewnecks but I dont want to go with large if the size difference across the chest and armwidth is to much and looks sloopy, ideally i want it to fit like this

but im 6"2 and the same build as the model but with broader shoulders

Back
Top Bottom