**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

low straights show up once in a while, but i've never seen rigids. to my understanding, its one of their bestsellers at retail, rarely go on sale, so they never make their way to the outlets.

Figured as much, might just have to bite the bullet and grab a pair online. Thanks for the info.

jay are u talking about this one? i'd actually like to see the maroon one on the top left.

interesting, i think the "RUGBY" in the back weakened it, but the rugby logo player in the front is excellent.

just curious is this a knit sweater? or is this a fleece sweater with the design imprinted?

i'm indifferent to the RUGBY line closing, but I see why a lot of you are very disappointed. really since 2004, the only standout piece to me was the pennant shawl cardigan sweater.

Hollywood P video shoot

does anyone know how rugby shetland cardigan fits? i own several shetland crewnecks and medium is perfect, but I like my cardigan a bit longer than my crewnecks but I dont want to go with large if the size difference across the chest and armwidth is to much and looks sloopy, ideally i want it to fit like this

but im 6"2 and the same build as the model but with broader shoulders
wow!  how are you 6:2 and fit a medium?? you must have a really short torso and t-rex arms.  no hate!  I'm that tall and not fat but a M would hit my belly button and just get over my elbows

But I just ordered a couple of these in L and XL,when they come in I'll let you know the difference in sizes rex

Last edited:
i have this jacket. after seeing this photo, i'm going to have to swing by and pick up 20, maybe 30, patches. i'm not doing it justice right now.

catch me on the stoop

Making the patches available for the purchase is what most core customers liked the most about the line, but I think it's ultimately why Ralph pulled the plug on the line. It makes it too easy for anyone that can walk into a Rugby store to turn any peice of clothing into a Ralph Lauren Item. This reason alone is why no other higher end clothing lines have made the same mistake. I don't expect Ralph to do this again with any line so if you have patches, you may want to hang onto them.

Need patches on his belt, foams and the side of his face.
Then his fit will be dope.
Until then, #pass. Too plain
:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I got this as a birthday gift for myself. Couldn't pass it up once I received my insider code.

does anyone know how rugby shetland cardigan fits? i own several shetland crewnecks and medium is perfect, but I like my cardigan a bit longer than my crewnecks but I dont want to go with large if the size difference across the chest and armwidth is to much and looks sloopy, ideally i want it to fit like this

but im 6"2 and the same build as the model but with broader shoulders
wow!  how are you 6:2 and fit a medium?? you must have a really short torso and t-rex arms.  no hate!  I'm that tall and not fat but a M would hit my belly button and just get over my elbows

But I just ordered a couple of these in L and XL,when they come in I'll let you know the difference in sizes rex
roll.gif
 no offens taken fam, you gave me a good laugh so I even had to rep. I dunno why but it does fit me, and i play ball so my wingspan is a few inches longer than me I believe, at least last time i got it measured. this is the only picture i got and its to late now, but ill make sure to post some tomorrow and thanks for helping me out, much appreciated! 

bloomingdales has 20% off alot of core RL items, be on the lookout for the macys friends & family sale later this month.

BIGBOSS - The jacket fits pretty good, true to size and all of that, but my biggest grievance is the shoulders area. It has more of a slouchy fit as opposed to the more sturdy fit my Great Britain baseball jacket has. I think this picture shows the difference pretty good if it helps any.

I may just return it because I happened to be in TJ Maxx looking for a Christmas gift for my goddaughter and came across this bad boy. It's an XL and still fits me great (I wear a medium). Was thinking about selling it, but I figured I would be fine keeping it if I return the Gothic R jacket.

Back
Top Bottom