**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks bro, ive got kind of broad shoulders but dont want it to be going half way down my hands,  but at the same time not be too tight if i want a sweatshirt under it, you feel me? 
laugh.gif

Might say **** it and get an XL

i got the same jacket and it fits fine, no problems with the shoulders. might just be inconsistent products on their end

Haha yeah I know what you mean. It's a comfortable jacket for sure. I just can't get with the way the shoulders are on me. And yeah that might be a problem on their end. Wouldn't doubt it at all. 

i just went n double checked how it fits haha

i think the problem is that theres no stitching or whatever that ends right at the shoulder like other jackets.. so ur shoulder flows straight thru down to the arm n thats probably what ur noticing. 

i just went n double checked how it fits haha

i think the problem is that theres no stitching or whatever that ends right at the shoulder like other jackets.. so ur shoulder flows straight thru down to the arm n thats probably what ur noticing. 
You're right, that's exactly what it is. I didn't even think about that.

Im loving the crazy sale on the olympic stuff. Picked up the white USA polo for 20 bucks today :pimp:

BIGBOSS - The jacket fits pretty good, true to size and all of that, but my biggest grievance is the shoulders area. It has more of a slouchy fit as opposed to the more sturdy fit my Great Britain baseball jacket has. I think this picture shows the difference pretty good if it helps any.

Just put a patch on it.

60% of the time, it works every time.

nice pickup greezee, i have this as well. most wool makes me itch so i really like this one since its cotton.

Great pick ups BKStyle. :smokin

Inventory numbers fell fast on these, but even faster with the sale. With only one or two per size I pulled the trigger on the Patchwork
Blazer. I thought that I had enough patchwork, but the canvas accents give this a different look than my others. Quality is super on this,
and the some of the swatches are the itentical to some of my PL tweed and wool vests.

This is the one item from RL that has everything that I love about the design house in one peice.

Polo Sport thanks. It's finally cold enough to wear a sweater in LA.
Ralph makes the best sweaters.

Supermanblue, nice pick up as usual.

I usually try to avoid paying retail for Polo pieces but I saw these cargo in a random store at a local mall and after inspecting the pants I knew I had to have them. they are cut really slim I would recommend sizing up. They are nice heavyweight stonewashed material that will last for a while and look better with age. pretty thick would not recommend wearing in the summer though.

They are running out of SZ quickly I got the last 36/34 left. Cant wait for them to come in. I plan on wearing them with my Indian head Rugby with the elbow patches from last year for Thanksgiving day
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom